To All Members

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Big Nasty D

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Pittsburgh
I've been lurking here for over 2 years now and just wanted to say thank you. This is the most informative and classiest place around. The unselfish contribution on this board is second to none. You guys have made me lots of cash over the years and saved me just as much and just wanted to let you know that even though I've "silently" followed you guys for years it is much appreciated. I'm still blown away at the info at my fingertips day in and day out around here.

As I said I "silently" followed here for quite some time now and actually posted my first post minutes ago.........(Sorry Hoops, was just giving a congrats to worm for buying the hook and lucking out, I don't buy that inside info stuff unless its clearly stated, did not mean to add any garbage to the post)....I know your sharp on the baskets and appreciate all you've posted over the years..............anyway I don't wanna single out any names cause there are just too many classy guys around here who've helped me the average capper over the years and just wanted to say thanks.

I know I can't offer quite as much as many of you on here, and I dont want to crowd the board with what some may consider garbage, but watching the games just got my blood going and decided that this place has offered me so much for so long that I'll chime in for what it's worth which in turn will make it a bit more fun and interesting for myself, who knows maybe it'll help someone out or help me out with some feedback down the road.

I'm a small to medium player with a rating of 1-10*

As for today:

5* UNCC +2 1/2......already in the loss column, and no I didn't play it because of Worms post, lol.

7* Bama -2 1/2......like the way Bama is playing ball lately and feel if they contain Brooks S. Ill. has no where else to go.

2* Liberty +25........just taking my chances on this big number, hoping Joe's will rest their guys in the second half giving me an edge...projecting a 75-56 type of game.

3* BYU +3..........As long as BYU does not daydream on defense and leave the trifecta wide open, I think they can pull the win out and do some damage inside. Yes, Cuse have experience but they as well have been hot and cold all year, if the outside shots aren't going for Cuse, and the Cougs can puncture the Zone I'm banking them on pulling out the narrow victory.

Looking at Michigan State for tonight.......Think their schedule pays off big in Tourney and like the low # just as much as it scares me a bit. I see State getting it done with the defense tonight and generating sufficient points off of turnovers. Still looking into it and any feedback is much appreciated on what you guys think.

Like I said, Thanks to all and thanks to Jack for maintaining such a quality board. I'm not only speaking for myself but as well for the many many others who have silently followed here over the years. Keep up the good work and hopefully I don't get in your way. Let's make some cash and enjoy the Tourney along the way.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: To All Members

Big Nasty D said:
Looking at Michigan State for tonight.......Think their schedule pays off big in Tourney and like the low # just as much as it scares me a bit. I see State getting it done with the defense tonight and generating sufficient points off of turnovers. Still looking into it and any feedback is much appreciated on what you guys think.

Big

The only thing about Mich State is their defense and rebounding
hiatus at times.

I want to play Mich State but I am thinking its the wrong side.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big Nasty D

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Pittsburgh
Thanx guys, went with Mich. St. -3 for a 7*.......lookin good so far, hopefully they can keep up the intensity and Neveda stay in a shooting rut for a while longer. Appreciate the feedback.