To all people around Illinois

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
When I was at school I listened to it all the time. Some of my buddies that live in Chicago and Milwaukee listen to it quite a bit, too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
"The wiseguys"

"The wiseguys"

That would be an oxymoron or a misnomer, not sure which. :shrug:

goldcupsports

Forum Member
Dec 26, 1999
Wichita,KS
North back in the day was fun to listen to. I really think he has become a little to famous and it has went to his head. Don't live in the area any more to listen but thats what I remember.. I am sure he still has is jagbag....LOL:D

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
He still does "jagbag", which is stupid as hell.

But his new thing is handing out "Pappy's Money"

Every 5 seconds, something is going on where you can win

$100 OF PAPPY'S MONEY

$500 of PAPPY's MONEY

I think he just feels guilty making all the money he does from his show, all the appearances, and his commercials. Guy is still just a hotdog vendor.

Lord knows, he doesn't pay for anything when he goes to a bar/restaurant.

Even Fritze has is own radio thing going on now. He does a short for Mancow. It's a restaurant/bar thing just like he did on North's show. Mancow is nationwide.

The best thing North does, is light up the Reverand!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
I still think North is hilarious. He always sticks to his word and if he wants to rip on somebody he will. I love his Rick Jauron show, its funny as hell. He aint to bad of a handicapper either. He can get a little annoying at times, but for the most part i think he show is preety good. If you hit a 5-team parlay with him, you win $100, and you don't have to pay a dime for it.

goldcupsports

Forum Member
Dec 26, 1999
Wichita,KS
I have been told he use to love to play sportsbetting went on one hell of a downfal and swore it off. Not sure how true thatis. DOes he still have coast to coast on Friday's? With his 50% picks?

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Yea i think he has been on every other week though, not to sure. I would check today though. Usually he posts on northtonorth.com what his scedule is like for that day.

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
Da Coach. On another note, do you find yourself saying Hawk and Farmer quotes all the time like Boehrs and Bernsie. I keep finding my self during the Baseball Playoffs saying "He's Gone" after every strikeout.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg