To all that have read my posts/plays...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I will be reading the forums and i will respond to anyone that wants any opinion on a game but i will not be posting my own plays anytime soon. I just do better when i dont have to worry about getting plays up by a certain time and such....or posting every play. I will respond to a lot of people here and if you ever have a specific game you want my opinion about i will be by at least a couple times a day just ask....

good luck everyone....

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
:( Sorry to hear this Dnuggs...I hope you'll reconsider because I always like to see whet you're looking at each night. If not, I'll look for your feedback on my threads.

Ike Bomb

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Please resonsider

Please resonsider

Even if all you do is give your picks without any analysis!

:(

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJ72

Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Northern CA
Dnuggs- I love your insight and have a ? SA comes home from a 2-2 trip facing a Utah team that has won 8 of 10 or right around there. I know you have stayed away since the loss of Bowen, but I was wondering if you thought the 9.5 is too many. I see very respectable cappers here on SA. Would just like to hear your take, if you have time. Thanks and GL! TJ

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Well, i think people that think the "OLD MEN" of the jazz are good to play against on back to back check there history. Even last year they were one of the best back to back teams in basketball. Add all that to the fact that they played maybe there best game this year at nj on there 4th game in 5 nights on a back to back and won by 14.

Sa lost both parker and bowen on the trip, that means the really old man porter is gonna start at point, and there bench that was avg at best before is gone, they only play 7 guys now. I personally have no idea how there gonna play without two key memebers of there rotation. I dont have the exact number in front of me but there something like 3-3 there last 6 at home and they had everyone for those games(dont hold me to those numbers but its close). Personally i wouldnt lay 9 1/2 and if marshall plays utah has a shot to win the game outright imo.

hope that helps....

As far as my post, i just put this up to let people know if they want any info from me ill be around, but not posting plays directly for right now....good luck everyone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
At 7, SA was a possible play, At 9' they are a no-play for me.

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Im on the over 199 1/2 in that game, neither team plays d and dallas will give up a ton of pts inside and off the boards and we know they can score. Memphis should keep it close if not win outright but i like my chances better with the total...gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I hope you guys got on both of these....utah and the over in dallas i was also on philly as i said in raymonds thread.....hope everyone did good any questions about tomm let me know...

i will tell you im already on
nj
min both.

good luck