To all the Couch potato, beer drinking, football watching junkies

magking

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2002
like myself.

Seriously , this is the beginning of the second season of betting as far as Im concerned. I didnt spend all this time watching and reading about games since Aug, to lose now. Books are smart, but keeping track of all the action (nba, colege hoops, hockey and so on) is no small chore. I always suspected that books know they will lose a little during this time but will more than make it up by sucking people into other sports.

Im amazed at how things are changing because of information exchange and increased parity. Two big time teams on national TV, Vtech loses and Miami barely wins. Public as a whole won. Last few years I dont see anyway that the line gets bet down for those teams. Parity or good info?

I truly believe the forum as a whole will put a SMACKDOWN on the college books over the upcoming weeks.

Rivalries

I know that some of you younger players have heard it said: but I cant stress enough how powerful taking a higher percentage of dogs in the coming weeks can be. Its hard to explain some of the stuff you will see, "knowing better" only comes from experience; but year after year Vegas makes the Favorite very attractive to the public.

Why is Team A ONLY laying 4 to a .500 or so club or
"Why is Team A ONLY giving a td at home to Team B?"

The answer is..............
Keep taking the FAVES all the time and you will know the answer .

Getting off soap box but I really wanna see everyone prosper; especially guys who are new to gambling. If anyone disagrees with me I would like to hear your viewpoint.

:weed:

Bet on MyBookie