To Gong or Not to Gong !

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Unknowncomic

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2001
Just wanted to state a few facts on my ways of cappen games or on gambling as a living.I never play a game above -160,I don't play on any team thats on a cold spell.Nor will I chase my money because i bet them the last two games in a row.Forget about it!Value is good but not important.I don't bet a lot of games,I am a spot player.MOST IMPORTANT,I have money mangement.When I am cold I will back down,when I am hot I will increase my units to try to put the man to sleep.I do not play to lose,I hate to lose at anything including marbles.I don't play for fun as some people say.If I want to have fun I would go to a carnival or circus.I never post a game that i don't bet myself.In a forum like we have here,sometimes people get down at their self for not posting winners but their information may be important to others in regards to the way they cap games.I think I know who some of the players on this site who depend on their skills to bring home the bacon.I don't post often but when I do I can asure you its work well done.Good luck to all on this site,this is a great site or I would not be here.

HEY-HEY-HEY
GOT A LITTLE JOKE FOR YOU

WHAT HAS ONE LEG AND TWO ARMS ????

--- A HAPPY PIT BULL ---

BACK LATER WITH A PLAY

Take Two ?

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Virginia
GONG !!!!
biggrin.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg