To Mrvalue and anyone interested (my approach a little more in depth.)

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
I will tell you that I play $250 a unit. I will also let you know that I did not start posting on this site until 5.29.01; so put your calculators away. Two 0-10 days would not make my roll disappear. I would never play 10 plays , but you get my drift.

Also I will tell you, sometimes I will handicap a game as a 2 or 3 star play and not play it myself. But When I do play it is $250 a unit. The streak I am on is great, but not unusual. Do not expect it to continue; but do not be surprise if it does. You need to put together a strategy that works for you. Do not play what everyone on this site plays. Pick a couple of guys, or play your own stuff. Remember; you do not have to gamble every day. It is ok to win. Any of you guys that want to ask me any more pointed or in depth questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

Have a great day, and remember; college football is around the corner, and I am best at it. Baseball is second.

Great Luck.
Hope this helped a little.
Nation 30

FriendMickey

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
LV, NV
Nation,

That's some great work there. Quick question: Why wouldn't you play a 2 or 3 unit pick?

You have to have confidence in your capping, son.

shultz

Forum Member
Jun 19, 2000
MA
Nation great job so far. Keep it up. Glad to hear that college football is your fav. I also LOVE college foots and look foward to exchanging some opinions. BB I am not very good at so I have to piggyback when I get in trouble, but seem to be getting a little better.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
don't even try to explain your system,you will just end up beating your head against a wall.
do what works for you and wouldnot even respond to anything that has to deal with your system. let people do there own work,or follow but i would not bed backwards for them trust me on this.
good luck.
college football is my ace in the hole. trust me on that looks like we will work good together,i have a partner in the mac named goat and we eat up the weak lines in the mac. ie also seems to have the mac soft lines down good.

FriendMickey

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
LV, NV
Thanks for the advice, fletcher. you're probably right. just wasted breath. look forward to teaming up during college foots.

Mickey

TDP

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2001
nation30, nice write up. Realizing that you did not even scratch the surface of your philosophies, you said enough. Continued success to you............

Bet on MyBookie