Tokyo Bowl!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

elliot

Forum Member
Jun 16, 2002
T-6 days until the Tokyo Bowl. Get ready for another season of NFL action. Everyone is undefeated. Teams & bettors alike.

Boy that trip over there sure sucks. 13 hours in an airplane at 30000 feet & 325 lbs.

I look for Tampa Bay to come out and go through the motions. Everyone wanting to celebrate the Super Bowl win. Looking at the QB situation in leads one to believe they are more stable. Johnson & starters are playing 1 series, I believe. Jim Miller & Shaun King will share duties the remainder of the first half & possibly 1st series of 3rd quarter. Chris Simms plays the remainder. I could be wrong, I haven't seen the scheduled rotation yet. By the way, check out the way the brilliant NFL web staff spelled Lombardi at TB website at NFL.com. How the hell can you misspell Lombardi's name?

With the Jets running out there Pennington, Testverde, Brooks Bollinger & Marquel Blackwell. I can't imagine Pennington & Testeverde playing many series. I don't expect Bollinger & Blackwell to throw the ball all over the place. Lots of three and outs. Clock will be running.

Look for bland schemes, evaluating veterans & rookies.

I see this game to go under the total of 32'. I see a 19-10 game with more FG for TB & Gramatica.

Going with the Under.

2003 record 0-0

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg