Toledo/ AF

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sds222

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2006
My thoughts initially but after looking into it more, Toledo does have a first time head coach, Campbell, although he is their offensive coordinator so offense may not be affected much but they did lose two other assistant coaches which he hasn't had time to replace. Think this has some affect on them, just a different game preparation. I think Toledo may have problems with the triple option from Air Force, it will be new to them.
Air Force, they did lose a team manager in a car accident earlier this month so they may be emotionally charged up. They played Boise and Wyoming pretty tough this year and I think they have faced tougher opponents than Toledo has. Obvious concern is their defense against Toledo's balanced attack.

I might lean toward air force getting the fg but good luck.

sds222

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2006
Well according to usatoday power ratings, Toledo may have a stronger power rating but not sure I agree.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
The option is extremely hard to prepare for and even harder to defend... Toledo will have their hands full today..

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
The option is extremely hard to prepare for and even harder to defend... Toledo will have their hands full today..

i agree and if AF can control the clock then Toledos offense stays off the field