Toledo = J O K E

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Go Bucks

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Powerhouse of the MAC? You gotta be kidding me. Boston College can play Name the Score at this point........21-3 and a lot more ass-whipping to take place........and Hellah was on this team??

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
People keep making fun of The Big East. Still more games to come.
We'll see. Last year the Big East lost only 1 Bowl Game.

Last Year:

Music City Bowl Boston Coll 20 Georgia 16
Tangerine Bowl Pitt 34 NC STATE 19
INSIGHT.COM Bowl Syracuse 26 Kansas State 3
Rose Bowl Miami 37 Nebraska 14

Gator Bowl Va Teck 17 Fla State 30 ( loss )

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Your right, the MAC is a joke conference and that was my reasoning for taking Boston College. Easy victory. Couldn't believe BC was only -4 favorites. That user who is HELLAH is always in love with the teams in this joke conference. I have no idea why. He always bets on MAC teams.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
now we know where the term "holey toledo" originated

now we know where the term "holey toledo" originated

it was in reference to the rocket defense....very holey....

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Mid American Conference teams play absolutely no defense it's been that way for years. When they match up with more established programs that are not one dimensional they just do not have the athletes on defense to match up. Most MAC teams have 2-3 players that were overlooked bu the big schools and the rest are usually over achievers, scrappers etc.....

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Throw out Eastern Michigan and the MAC has a great record against the spread against the more "established" conferences. I haven't seen BC do a good job in stopping the Rocket offense either. This is only a 3 touchdown game. I think Toledo can make a game out of this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
Scott usc
Don't be bashing a poster who believes in his pick :nono: Hellah does a lot of write ups on this board and is very helpful. I didn't see your pick before the game started! Everyone helps everyone here, and I'm sure everyone agrees with me here. Post your picks and why thats what makes this site great. Win or lose we're all together. Now I'm gonna have another PBR!!!:D

Bob

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
What's even worse is the Toledo football team showing absolutely no class with continuous late hits and personal fouls.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
THATS IT!!! TOLEDO COACH IS RUNNING THE BALL AND TAKING PLAY CLOCK DOWN UNDER 7 SECONDS EVERY PLAY:mad: LOOKS LIKE TOLEDO NOT GOING TO GET 17 2ND HALF POINTS. SORRY GUYS!!!!!!

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
WHATS THE REASON TOLEDO ISNT IN THE NO HUDDLE?:mad: NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE A MAC TEAM GIVE UP LIKE THIS!!! REMINDS ME OF THE BUCKEYES IN THE BOWL AGAINST S. CAROLINA IN COOPERS LAST GAME:mad: CANT WAIT TO HEAR HELLAHS THOUGHTS!!!!!

NOW TOLEDO HOLDS THESE GUYS TO FGS:mad:

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
lots of bad breaks during the game. Dont understand passing the ball twice on 4th and 1...turnovers and blocked punt didnt help either.

I will admit - Toledo was a Joke today. I was disappionted on what happened....the fight was stupid...the ejections suck...everything about today sucked.

The only good thing was the beer and Ford Field....that is the best stadium I have ever been to.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg