Tom Coughlin

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
win or lose this game he's a moron, shoulda taken 3 knee's there and kicked the fg to win it, instead scores and no time goes off the clock giving bears a chance here

Wolver98

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Al
Sean Payton is a bigger moron trying a double reverse with less than 4 minutes in the game and on their end of the field.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
Gets away with it... at the very least take 1 knee to make em use there last timeout, then run it :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Moron Coach of the day award goes to Joe Gibbs for pretty much giving the game to the Bills with a 15 yrd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for calling 2 consecutive TO's (which is against the rules) trying to ice the Buffalo FG kicker.

kneifl

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
kneifl.....
i see your point, i was thinking the same thing, BUT......I disagree though you could argue both ways.......a) tynes is a crappy fg kicker, ep distance or not, and the field is slick........b) i try to score there, get the guaranteed points...if you get stopped, maybe take klnee on 2nd and 3rd downs.......i expected a better kickoff than to hester so it was tougher than i thought, but bears offense did NOTHING all 2nd half, so ill take a 5pt lead with 1min 20 left....big win for the giants though, they needed that

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Moron Coach of the day award goes to Joe Gibbs for pretty much giving the game to the Bills with a 15 yrd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for calling 2 consecutive TO's (which is against the rules) trying to ice the Buffalo FG kicker.

kneifl

wow Jon, I didnt even see that...Thats ridiculous.....to lose in that fashion, after taylor passed, sucks for them and their fans...i dont see them being a factor the rest of the way, emotionally theyre shot and the teams shot too at 5-7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg