tomorrows games

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bamafan

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Al
Been quite a while since I posted here, but it's nice to be back.
Tomorrow I like all the roadies (which really scares me.)

MIAMI-3 (bought to 2 1/2) I think with Fiedler back in running this team along with Williams in the backfield the Fins are a little to strong for this good Minn. defense.

San Fran.-4 I think, even though everyone feels like the Niners have nothing to play for, that they come out and beat a much less than par Arizona team. This is a tough one for me to bet being a Niners fan (don't like going with my heart very often), but I do feel the Niners win this one (even with some of the starters resting) by 10. You have to believe that the Niners would like to take some sort of Momentum into the playoffs and I feel this is a good team to start with.

Eagles-6 1/2 I didn't think that the Eagles would be able to do much of anything on offense after the McNabb injury, but the backups (or backup mostly) have done a "good enough job" to keep winning. If the Eagles can establish any kind of a running game early they should be able to win this game fairly easily.

Just for fun gonna play a small size tease with Miami + 7, San Fran. + 6, and Dallas + 16 1/2 (hope that doesn't bite me, but gotta take the points- even though 17's a loser)