Top Plays For Today

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Yesterday I posted a 5-0 mark with the orioles ans a late money move,giantsunder,cards under,whitesox and the mariners under,well today I am relasing 3 more baseball winners,take the brewers over,angels under,and take a HUGE MOVE ON THE DEVIL RAYS.Good luck and lets take the mans money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
kennedyinfo,

Congratulations on your fine picks. I took the day off yesterday, so I can't interpet your excellent 5-0 yesterday.

Your first two winners today were right on the money, public moves.

Your play on CWS is not, very smart money moved on the Angels in the last 90 minutes or so. There was some scalping going on before the move.

I have two full time consultants that do this for a living. I'm not too shabby myself. Didn't get over 200 units so far this year without a lot of communication from around the globe.

gl in your WSX play tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
Very nice kennedy. Way too busy today at work so I played all 3. You've got my attention. Looking forward to your future plays. nole

Plowhorse

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2001
Kansas
Enjoyable Day

Enjoyable Day

I'm speechless! Best day I've had in quite some time. I had them all big. Yanks 08.5, Fish +175, T-bay +135, W-Sox +1 something. Hell it doesn't matter. and of course the Mets - Thanks Raymond. Big day!!! Thank you! :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr Raider

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2002
Florida
Nice run!

Hope you keep it going. . . .

Just wanted to point out that there was a lot of late money put on the Pitt - LA OVER Thurs night. . . .

looking forward to more of your posts . . . .

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Very nice two nights in a row. Keep it up and good luck tomorrow.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie