Intimidator

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Minneapolis Mn.
Hey Topspinner

Take a look at the UNC Greensboro vs W Carolina...total 146

I really like this one...i see 157...156....154 in my programs

Also looking at below

Yale over 160.....I see 173,171,165..only downfall here is I hate the ivy league for totals...they could come in at 110..lol But these two are really racking up the points.

Pepperdine over 151.....161,162,164

Cmichigan over 141.......149,154,156

topspinner

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
nc
Hey Intimadator, good to see you posting again. I just about threw a brick threw my Tv, I had bears under 17.5, why the freak did he have to take a safety.

My number for the Pepperdine game is 163. However, I won't play totals on games that have a point spread of over 15. In reviewing my numbers I found out that I was hitting 58% of my total plays. However, on games that had point spreads of over 15 points I was only hitting 43%, so I don't play those. When you think about it logically it makes sense that the numbers won't hold up as well...if a team is expecting to get blown out they might slow the game down to keep it close. Conversely at the end of the game if it is a blow out, teams tend to run up and down and ruin a good under.

Hope to see more of your total posts...I will try to put some up as well... There were some real weak numbers today.

Intimidator

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Minneapolis Mn.
Re: Top Spinner or Totals players Question

Intimidator said:
Hey Topspinner

Take a look at the UNC Greensboro vs W Carolina...total 146

I really like this one...i see 157...156....154 in my programs ................Big WInner!!

Also looking at below

Yale over 160.....I see 173,171,165..only downfall here is I hate the ivy league for totals...they could come in at 110..lol But these two are really racking up the points....... Winner

Pepperdine over 151.....161,162,164

Cmichigan over 141.......149,154,156........Winner

3-0 with 1 pending. I kind a feel like I am talking to myself on these posts but am trying to give out a few winners for all....not just topspinner.....I also won a day play on the over 129 in the Ball ST game. I have only posted 2 losers in this forum on totals and both of those lost by a point. You guys need to start playing these....Its not very often you get the ability to have totals hung for ncaa games and when you do you need to take advantage of it. Because we all know what we have today could be gone tommorow.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

topspinner

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
nc
Good job intimidator. I wonder how much longer the books will be posting lines on these games. I play them everyday. I would imagine the books are getting hurt on them, as weak as some of the lines are. But like you said we need to take advantage of them while they are here. Once again keep up the good work

statman

Forum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Rochester, New York, USA
Nice job with the totals! I have played totals and nothing but for several years now (Margarita had them all posted last year, Cascade this year).

I have found the total lines to be MUCH better this year than last. AND my research shows the results to be much more VARIABLE than past years. On average, there are about 10-15 games a MONTH that fall more than 40 points from prediction, and this January there are more than 25 already!

So, totals are still profitable, but not like years past (at least for me). Now that I see there are other CBB totals cappers here, I'll start posting my lines so we can discuss. Again, nice job yesterday!