Trade I Blocked. Getting heat

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
So I am the commish for our league. I am currenly in first place at 6-0. And I am taking some heat for blocking this trade. The last place team who is 0-6 gives up Adrian Peterson, and the sixth place team give up Shown Green, And Mendenhall. Green has not done shit all year up till the last 2 weeks, and mendenhall is hurt again. Peterson has been solid all year. After yesterday perfomances Green, and Mendenhall have 10 points combined more than peterson. I really think this is a no brainer to block this trade. We are in a PPR league, and last place team has Alex Green and Ronnie Brown as his other backs, whit the other team has Daryl Richardson, Alfred Morris, Michael Turner, Jonathan Dwyer for backs. I look at this as the last place team giving up, and giving players away.:shrug:

Let me know what you think of this.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
YA BLOCK IT..

and suggest 0-6 find another league next year..

GREEN

<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="snippetColumn snippetBio">
RB | # 23 | New York | Eligibility: RB,RB-WR-TEHeight: 5-11 Weight: 226 lbs Age: 27 (8/21/1985)
</td><td class="snippetColumnRight"><table><tbody><tr><td>
lg-mgmtgold.gif
</td><td class="ppteamname">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="808"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 497px;"><table style="width: 100%;" class="data borderTop"><tbody><tr class="label"><th>Wk</th><th>Date</th><th>Opp</th><th>Recpt</th><th>RuAtt</th><th>RuYd</th><th>RuTD</th><th>FL</th><th>FPTS</th></tr><tr class="row1" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">1</td><td align="center">9/9</td><td align="left">BUF</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">94</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">15</td></tr><tr class="row2" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">2</td><td align="center">9/16</td><td align="left">@PIT</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="row1" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">3</td><td align="center">9/23</td><td align="left">@MIA</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="row2" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">4</td><td align="center">9/30</td><td align="left">SF</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="row1" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">5</td><td align="center">10/8</td><td align="left">HOU</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="row2" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">6</td><td align="center">10/14</td><td align="left">IND</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">161</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">39</td></tr><tr class="row1" vAlign="top" align="right"><td align="right">7</td><td align="center">10/21</td><td align="left">@NE</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">54</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">-</td><td align="right">20</td></tr></tbody></table>

A 4 GAME STRETCH were he brings a total of 15 friggin' points to the party...and because he racks up numbers vs the Pats and Colts he a top dog..not friggin hardly.. and forget Mend-alot ..gezzz

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
ya don't get an A+ in exchange for two C's

nor any trash thrown in..

ya want A...give up A

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Is this a pay league? I would be livid if one individual blocked my deal. You should be getting heat. You should have the league vote on it. And learn how to spell Shonn.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
Trampled it is a pay league. I am the commish, and my league voted to allow me to make the decisions with out a league vote. There are alot of guys who get sour about a trade if their team is not involved, and most of them would block any trade, fair or not.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Trampled it is a pay league. I am the commish, and my league voted to allow me to make the decisions with out a league vote. There are alot of guys who get sour about a trade if their team is not involved, and most of them would block any trade, fair or not.

Then that is on them. Moronic to put a guy who plays in the league in charge of deals.

In my opinion it is a bad deal but its not a joke of a deal.