MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
In a 10-team PPR league:

I give up CJ Spiller

I get Torrey Smith, Alfred Morris and Heath Miller.

NOW, I know most of you will say its a no-brainer and run and click 'accept' right away. BUT, there are two issues I have with this trade:
A) I am going to have to drop two players from my roster that I like. I never like a 3-for-1 deal.
B) I anticipate that it will be voted down by the league, so maybe I need to balance this out by offering somebody else?

The rest of my roster looks like this:
RB: Mccoy, Leshoure, Tate, William Powell, Alex Green, Stewart, J Rodgers, Donal Brown(inj)
WR: Wallace, Andre Johnson, Garcon & Cobb
TE: Gates (ouch)

What do you guys think? Pull the trigger and hope it doesn't get voted down? Who would I drop?
I'm not that enthusiastic about Morris in a PPR anyway. I'm going to try to counter offer him without rejecting the current offer to get a slightly better PPR back like Matthews or Mcfadden. I just don't want him to realize he's an idiot and pull the current offer off the table.

Thoughts :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
So I accepted the trade just to see what would happen. I tried negotiating with the guy to make it more balanced, but he was just being stupid about it. I accepted it before the deadline on Saturday and it just went through this morning.
I don't know whether to feel :00hour or :facepalm:
I certainly would have protested had it not involved my team so I guess I'm the dick.