Trade Question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
What do you think of this trade? Foster, Gates and Garcon for Megatron, Trent Richardson and Tamma? I would be getting Foster and company?

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
What do you think of this trade? Foster, Gates and Garcon for Megatron, Trent Richardson and Tamma? I would be getting Foster and company?

why would you give up megatron and a back with more upside and the same injury questions to get a lesser receiver and equal tight end. Horrible trade if you are giving up trent and cj but that is my opinion.

Want to join a fantasy league? :lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
why would you give up megatron and a back with more upside and the same injury questions to get a lesser receiver and equal tight end. Horrible trade if you are giving up trent and cj but that is my opinion.

Want to join a fantasy league? :lol:

You really think Tamme and Gates are equal? And I won my legue last year.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
You really think Tamme and Gates are equal? And I won my legue last year.

No I don't think they are equal as Gates has been a proven commodity for some years, however, I think their opportunities or targets will be only slightly less on Tamme's end. Also, Gates has a history of injury also and Tamme now has a QB that values a tall pass catching, talented tight end in Peyton. Foster also has injury issues every year and while Richardson is also somewhat of a question mark, he certainly returned quickly form this latest one. Richardson does not have the luxury of Tate as his back up either.

Again, this is only my opinion but last years stats never win this years fantasy. You have to hit a homerun at least three times in a twelve game season. You have to draft great, make at least one great trade, and make at least one timely move whether it be transaction or benching a starter.
The fact that both Tamme and Richardson have more upside than the other two, there is no reason not to at least play them a few games and see what happens. If they blow up you may get a hell of a lot more than Garcon.

You can't get any less.

Hope that helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Thanks. I have stafford as my QB along with RG3. My Rb's are richardson, gore, Michael bush, dwyer, Isaiah pead, shane vereen, ronnie brown and kendall hunter. My wrs are Megatron, aj green, Vincent jackson, kenny britt and doug baldwin with Tamme as my TE.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Thanks. I have stafford as my QB along with RG3. My Rb's are richardson, gore, Michael bush, dwyer, Isaiah pead, shane vereen, ronnie brown and kendall hunter. My wrs are Megatron, aj green, Vincent jackson, kenny britt and doug baldwin with Tamme as my TE.

How many Rbs do you start?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
2 with a flex

You need to find some running backs in a hurry brother. You can go ahead and waive all of them after Gore. Again this is just my opinion but none of those players got drafted in any league I am in. There have to be some better backs available even if it is just to get you through a couple weeks. Kevin Smith plays the Rams week one. Turbin in Seattle would help for a couple weeks. I have a draft tonight so I don't want to say too much but there have to be some backs available somewhere for you brother. You have a stout team until you get into Gore and beyond. I would try to make a trade with RG3 as bait. You don't need him. Now if he has a couple big games you will get more for him but you don't need two qb's yet