Trade

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
The mets traded xavier nady to pitt for oliver perez+ roberto hernandez. Think it's a good pick-up by the mets.

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
The mets need a reliever since duaner sanchez is out for the season. Freak car accident hurt his shoulder. Hernandez should be ok coming in from the pen.

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
The yanks traded shawn chacon to pirates for craig wilson. They now have 3 first basemen, i think andy phillips will be demoted. He also is an outfielder.

Last edited:

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
So much for oliver perez to the mets. Perez and heath bell have been traded to the padres for pitcher scott linebrink.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
spartan,

you live near rochester? was down there on saturday checking out the bills camp, my brother in-law told me about "dinasaur's barbecue" what a place, best smooked bbq i ever had, ended up getting the 14 oz prime rib (smoked)

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
spartan said:
The yanks traded shawn chacon to pirates for craig wilson. They now have 3 first basemen, i think andy phillips will be demoted. He also is an outfielder.

something is definitely wrong with Chacon

they wouldn't have moved him

Lee

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Perez is garbage. Lost like 8 mph's on his fastball. Also, he went 1/3 of inning his last start Sat. in AAA. 8 RUNS, 5HITS, 3WALKS, 16 STRIKES, 20 BALLS!!!

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
jmizeus said:
spartan,

you live near rochester? was down there on saturday checking out the bills camp, my brother in-law told me about "dinasaur's barbecue" what a place, best smooked bbq i ever had, ended up getting the 14 oz prime rib (smoked)
I wish i lived up there i'm what you call a flat lander. Long island is my home , that place sounds good i love good bbq. Are your bills going to be good this year?

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
i see farmingdale,ny? believe thats near rochester?

bills? who knows? qb will be a big problem along with the offensive line. think the defense will be good,if offensive line can jell fast enough, they may have a shot as long as they stick to a game plan

run,run,run and rely on the defense

been wanting that for the last few years,but the cone heads (mularkey and donohoe) dont apparently understand football

then to give losman the starting job last year was totally rediculous without giving anyone else a shot

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
jmizeus who are the other qb's on the bills. I know about losman from tulane seen him play a bunch. Time will tell if he pans out. I hope they beat the jets. I don't think there can be 2 towns with the same name in the same state.

Last edited:

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
holcomb and nall (they picked this guy up from green bay) earlier this year. he's the guy i want to start,but today he suffered a hamstring injury, not sure how bad it is yet?
what im hearing i jp losman has the upper hand so far, but noone has looked good yet,

please run the ball

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
Kelly holcomb oh boy it could be a long season hopefully losman has a good year. Like the running back from miami forget his name.

Bet on MyBookie