trashed house thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
Thought it might be fun to hear about everybody's stories from new years.

pizza and syrup covering my kitchen floor, a bag of pretzels smashed in my room, peanut butter clogging my shower drain, old spice body wash in the upper tank of my toilet, this leather chair i'm sitting on has the wheels broken off, my closet is covered in gold bond, end table has a broken leg, smoke detector is in shambles, puke...or something close to it....under my kitchen table, broken glass all over my patio.....

and hung over like you wouldn't believe

happy new year everyone!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LuckyIrish

All In!
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2004
Omie said:
Thought it might be fun to hear about everybody's stories from new years.

pizza and syrup covering my kitchen floor, a bag of pretzels smashed in my room, peanut butter clogging my shower drain, old spice body wash in the upper tank of my toilet, this leather chair i'm sitting on has the wheels broken off, my closet is covered in gold bond, end table has a broken leg, smoke detector is in shambles, puke...or something close to it....under my kitchen table, broken glass all over my patio.....

and hung over like you wouldn't believe

happy new year everyone!
Ummm....do you live in a FRAT house? :mj14: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
LuckyIrish said:
Ummm....do you live in a FRAT house? :mj14: :mj07:
nope...actually just moved in because of a new job. Really got broken in...The best thing that could have happened to me would be to have an eviction notice on my door so I could just move. I'm telling you guys - this is sick

a couple things I noticed while cleaning:

franchise_Davis (who is pretty frequent on this forum, and who did most of what I mentioned above) wore my $300 suit coat to the bar, and I think fell in something because there is some kind of baby batter on the sleave

Scream door is ripped, every piece of silverware I own was thrown on the pile of BBQ sauce, ketchup, and syrup covering my kitchen, tried to reheat a chimichanga and couldn't because there is peanut butter in my stove.

(On a side note, does anyone know how I can transfer a picture from my phone to this forum...I got a picture of my kitchen you guys should see)

Last edited:

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
here's a new one....peanut butter in my coffee pot - at least they had the decency to use a filter

....let the cleaning continue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
its now come full circle.....The noise violation greated me when I got home from work today.

Good thing new years only comes once a year :cursin: