Tread lightly if Edward "Ed" Redmond reaches out to you

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
Ed was a former poster in these sports forums who reached out to me privately about 3-4 years ago. Turns out he's a Bookie who befriended me and I started betting with him. Over the years we exchanged monies several times via Pop Money and Pay Pal, Until recently all was good. 3 weeks ago myself and another friend who was betting with Ed beat him for $2900 & he ghosted us. Ulimate scumbag move , stay away from Edward Redmond if he happens to contact you, HE IS NO GOOD!! He lives in Michigan area

Last edited:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Ed’s a solid guy! I just picked up $2900 from him about an hour ago. :142smilie

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I knew Ed was trouble right from the get go.

Damn you Ed.....Damn you.:gf:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
His handle in sports forums was Toledo Ed. I had good relationship with him for 3 years, then he turned pure 100% scumbag

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I'm surprised he didn't go by "Reds", but now we know why. Ed was the carrot I guess, sounds trustworthy.. can't you do online in your state?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
The post was a heads up in case any of you cross paths with the guy, an effort to alert others to avoid this scumbag

Reactions: johnnyb
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
The post was a heads up in case any of you cross paths with the guy, an effort to alert others to avoid this scumbag

That was nice of you to point out, and am sorry that this happened. I have been scammed and screwed in business dealings, it's extremely unpleasant, and takes time to move past. If your ethical , its hard to get your head around "The Eds" of the world, but these pricks are out there. Hopefully, Ed will get what he deserves..

Last edited:
Reactions: tcon142
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
That was nice of you to point out, and am sorry that this happened. I have been scammed and screwed in business dealings, it's extremely unpleasant, and takes time to move past. If your ethical , its hard to get your head around "The Eds" of the world, but these pricks are out there. Hopefully, Ed will get what he deserves..

Jeez, I even misspelled, my reason for editing my misspelling... Good night y'all...:facepalm:

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
As I dig deeper in I have learned that Aaron Slates of St. Louis MI is Ed’s Bookie partner. Stay away from these 2 bookie wanna be stiffs, absolute scumbags

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
Aaron Slates & Edward "ED" Redmond are NO GOOD bookie wanna bees who run and hide like little cowards when you beat them. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cashflowmatters

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2005
Still no word from Ed or Aarron on paying what they owe. Plan to hit Facebook with the story next week then their places of employment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.