treadmill

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Venom boy

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
R.I.
get a Sole f63 or 80 they have everything . lifetime on the motor ,fans ,incline, ipod -headphone hook ups nice machine!!!

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Vinn--

I prefer an elliptical for the limited joint impact. If you happened to be interestedin going in this direction, I would recommend this one. Plus, you get an $800 doscount today only. I am actually thinking about buying this piece today due to the high qulaity/low price, even though I was not planning on an elliptical purchase until late 2011/early 2012, when my new house is constructed:

Navarre Elliptical Machine & Trainer
The Navarre is an incredible value for a full-sized commercial grade elliptical!

Item # Navarre 2010
MSRP $1,999.00| (40%) You save $800.00
Sale
Closeout
One-day-sale!
Cyber Monday Sale
Price
Only
New!
$1,199.00
Lifetime Frame and Braking System,
5-Year Parts and 2-Year In Home Labor FREE

Free Shipping!
Ships in 1-3 Business days | 3 Delivery options

The Navarre starts with a silky-smooth roller-less 20" stride. With the iPod dock and hi-fidelity speakers, you have a fully-loaded elliptical at a blow-out price.

The two-tiered LCD display offers nine preset programs with 16 levels of intensity. The Navarre elliptical uses YOWZA's patented Sure-fit? self-pivoting foot pedals to produce a comfortable, silent stride motion.

With the Navarre's warranty of lifetime on frame and braking system, 5 years on parts and electronics, 2 years in home labor, you have an unbeatable deal.

Key Navarre Features:

20" roller-less elliptical motion that is reversible
Sure-Fit? self-pivoting pedals
IPod docking station and Hi-Fidelity speakers
Built in "ramp-less" incline
Blue Backlit display with 10 preset programs
Smooth and Silent operation
Wireless heart rate receiver

http://www.yowzafitness.com/Navarre

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
20090330_clifton_hill_sidewalk-450x337.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Sure, but wouldn't snow become a problem for you northern types in winter:shrug:

:mj07:

I just think the whole idea of a treadmill is funny, that's all.

I'm sure there is a very small % of people who actually use them, but for the most part......It's a "feel good" buy, don't you think?

I hear paople at work talk about getting these every so often, and I tell them the same thing: "You have the world as your treadmill, and it's free."

The number one thing that they tell me back is, "I don't have the time to take walks."

Then HTF are you going to make time to do this????? :facepalm:

BTW, the serious health folks up here run year round. Cold, wet, snow......they do it.

They have the drive.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
A gym membership. Probably 99.9% of all treadmills, Elliptical machines and other home workout devices end up as clothes hangers a month after they are bought.

My wife telling me the same thing. She wants me to keep my gym membership at Anyyime Fitness for $45 monthly, rather than drop $1500 on an elliptical......

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
I agree with cie's wife & redsfann join a gym there will be a lot more to do when u get bored with the treadmill

Last edited:

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
Picked up a Pro-Form treadmill from Sears in 2001 (the ramp folds up ($500 - $800 price range) and I have flipped the odometer a number of times. I would not get one without a warranty plan. I am not big on warranty plans but this paid for itself in spades. As others have said if you do not plan to use it long term then do not buy it.

Treadmill in the home works better for me than the gym because it's always ready and I can get a killer workout in 45 min. I use mine at a minimum 3x a week. I will have to buy a new one next year because Sears will only warranty for 10 years.

Last edited:

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX

I just think the whole idea of a treadmill is funny, that's all.

I'm sure there is a very small % of people who actually use them, but for the most part......It's a "feel good" buy, don't you think?

I hear paople at work talk about getting these every so often, and I tell them the same thing: "You have the world as your treadmill, and it's free."

The number one thing that they tell me back is, "I don't have the time to take walks."

Then HTF are you going to make time to do this????? :facepalm:

BTW, the serious health folks up here run year round. Cold, wet, snow......they do it.

They have the drive.

For those of us that are smarter than the average bear... get a treadmill. Plop a tv in front of it, and watch your tv shows/sportscenter/movies while you get your walk in. kill two birds with one stone.

i hop on mine pretty much everytime i have a lame conference call for work i have to be on.

works wonders.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
For those of us that are smarter than the average bear... get a treadmill. Plop a tv in front of it, and watch your tv shows/sportscenter/movies while you get your walk in. kill two birds with one stone.

i hop on mine pretty much everytime i have a lame conference call for work i have to be on.

works wonders.

Wow! You can't get outside, or to work!

I guess one of those is good for you, then. :0074

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
i work from home. and i spend a lot of time outside.

but i just cant handle sitting on my ass watching tv like a vegetable. i have to be doing something else. and since my 37 inch plasma fell off my lawn mower last month, i have to use the treadmill.