Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
Since the All Star Break -

Houston O/U 19-36-2
Colorado O/U 17-35-3
Balt W/L 15-40
Seattle O/U 16-39-1

My plays for the past 2.5 weeks have been on Houston Under, Col Under, Against Balt and Seattle Under. I have just been on these for a couple of weeks, but I have been playing the Unders for Bost, Minn and Ana since the break. The #'s are all well above 500 for these 3, but not nearly as good as the above 4 plays.

I hope this info helps. Let's make some cash.
Tonight - Seattle U 8.5 -105 / Seatle -155

I will be playing against 3 overs and 3 Ana wins in this series.

Also - Minn U 9 -105, Bost U 8.5 -105
All 1 unit

[This message has been edited by ZigZag (edited 09-10-2001).]

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
Yeah, Houston is pitching great at home. Oswalt has been sick.

I will start tracking all the above trends as of tonight

Record 0-0

Sea U 8.5 -105 and ML -155 (1 Unit ea)
Bost U 8.5 -105 (1 Unit)
Minn U 9 - (1 Unit)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
He will get many many walks
biggrin.gif

cruisin

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
MO
Larry Dirker doesn't believe in the intentional walk, so not so sure Bonds will walk very much, unless it's one of those unintentional-intentional kind. He's gonna get the record, whether it's at Enron or somewhere else, too much time left. Was hoping it would be Sammy, but he's fizzled lately except for his HR yesterday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
I don't get to watch a lot of the Houston/Colorado/Seattle games, but I get every fricken Balt game.

Let me just say that this team is in the toilet for the rest of the year. The basically don't have any pitching or hitting. It just so happens this is the perfect formula for losing. Even better - without David Segui in the lineup they just about can't win a game.

I forget the exact numbers they put up for the with Segui / without Segui in the line up stats, but it was just rediculous. He is now listed as day to day for the rest of the year. Balt is the Tampa Bay of the 2nd half of the year. I will pound against them to the finish line.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Regarding the unders......

The Houston Lineup is really really strugging when they face any kind of pitcher. I go to about every stros game and it is like pulling teeth to get anything generated. Alou and Biggio are in huge slumps and Berkman has not been hitting too well either. Basically, the last month the offense has all been generated by either Castilla or Bagwell. However, Higalgo has shown signs of starting to hit and Berkman may well heat up soon too so be wary.

Also -- I would NOT take the under when Villone or Milicki pitchers. The OVER is the play if the opposing pitcher is bad in these games and the opponent is the play if the pitcher is worthwhile. As for Miller and Oswalt, I would PARLAY the under in all games with the Stros, Play the under, and play the runline until some other sign of these guys shows.

I have been watching the Seattle lineup too and they are showing signs of slowing down. I think the Umps start to give more strikes as the season wears along and the under is definitely the play when Moyer, Pineiro, and Garcia are on the mound.

As for the Rockies....Joe Public always likes to pick the over at Coors. Although there will be a fair share of 12-11 games, getting 13 runs is almost always worth the take. Someone will have to get people out.....!!!!

Great analysis.....

Tomorrow's play: Giants, Giants runline

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
Trends kept rolling last night 3-0

I was going to post another nice trend during the Seattle game, but I didn't want to jinx my playz.

Seattle and the Under!!

Since the All Star break - Seattle has won and also had their game go under 30 of 57 games! That is a 52% parlay since the break.

Even on the -240 type games this parlay would pay something like +170 (-240 ML /
-110 under).

I have not made dime off of this parlay because I just noticed how hot it was last night, but I think I will start playing it at a 1/2 unit.

I hope this helps. Let's nail em again today.