Trump is a Wimp

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
He debated Harris, and was fact checked and questions were easily lobbed in her benefit. Same debate, she said there are no active troops in war zones, and she got checked by actual troops in a war zone. But I get it, you’re cool with that.

60 minutes, I already showed you the clip where they tried to clean up her word salad in the edit. They released the tease with her original answer. It was widely lampooned. When they released the full video, the next night they had replaced that word salad answer with a portion of an answer she gave to a different question. You’re obviously cool with that. Do you think that Trump would get the same benefit ?

How many press conferences does Kamala do? All she does is go on this little media tour with left-wingers and drink beer, sit in on a sex podcast. Weird, creepy can’t operate without a teleprompter, will not stand in and take impromptu questions from media. Your weakness is showing. I can tell you nervous. You’ll be saying he’s not my president starting pretty damn soon like all the other weaklings.

Reactions: BigGaycapper

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You get "fact checked" when you spout out complete nonsense like Haitian illegals are eating the pets and people are having abortions after they give birth (aka murder). Imagine your #1 reason for not debating is that you are afraid of a fact check?

He got his ass handed to him and he isn't willing to do it again. He's a wimp.
He won't do the 60 Minutes interview because he's a wimp. He walked off the set last time because they were asking questions that were just too tough. He's a wimp.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
You get "fact checked" when you spout out complete nonsense like Haitian illegals are eating the pets and people are having abortions after they give birth (aka murder). Imagine your #1 reason for not debating is that you are afraid of a fact check?

He got his ass handed to him and he isn't willing to do it again. He's a wimp.
He won't do the 60 Minutes interview because he's a wimp. He walked off the set last time because they were asking questions that were just too tough. He's a wimp.
Kamala is a terrible candidate and you are a transparent weakling

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

He's too old and weak to keep up with Harris. The oldest nominee in history needs to rest......SHOCKER. If he can't handle the pressure of the campaign trail........

Reactions: Smitty

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The rash of cancellations comes on the heels of Trump backing out of a scheduled appearance on CBS’s 60 Minutes over a dispute about the newsmagazine’s plan to do live fact-checking of the former president. He also refused to agree to a proposed second debate with Harris on CNN.

He certainly doesn't want people to fact check him! Or as Cricket would call it, "gaslight him"!
And the big strong man is refusing to release the results of his medical exam. I wonder why?

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024

He's too old and weak to keep up with Harris. The oldest nominee in history needs to rest......SHOCKER. If he can't handle the pressure of the campaign trail........
He really is a highly flawed candidate in so many ways. His age is only one weakness. Oddly, you were cool with a dude older and slower until July. And why did you support the older and slower candidate at the time? Was it because you are dumb, or maybe bc you had bad intentions? Nope. You simply supported the nominee of the party which you feel best represents your vision for what this country should look like going forward. I get it. And I’m doing the same thing.

We’re all just voting for the party we think has our best interest going forward. We hope for better candidates, but our peers keep voting the wrong guys in during primaries. Well, except for Kamala, she wasn’t voted in. She was placed. Yes, they wanted someone different than her, but she had access to Biden‘s war chest so was the only possibility of defeating Trump. She’s not a strong candidate ( see pre-nomination approval ratings and vote tallies from her presidential run). But, she was clearly a better candidate than Joe B, who is dealing with early stage dementia. In my opinion “None of the above” would be the best option in a vacuum in this election both now, and when Biden was the dem nominee. Unfortunately, the equivalent of none of the above —voting 3rd party— is a waste since one of these two clubs is going to win anyway.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
He really is a highly flawed candidate in so many ways. His age is only one weakness. Oddly, you were cool with a dude older and slower until July. And why did you support the older and slower candidate at the time? Was it because you are dumb, or maybe bc you had bad intentions? Nope. You simply supported the nominee of the party which you feel best represents your vision for what this country should look like going forward. I get it. And I’m doing the same thing.

We’re all just voting for the party we think has our best interest going forward. We hope for better candidates, but our peers keep voting the wrong guys in during primaries. Well, except for Kamala, she wasn’t voted in. She was placed. Yes, they wanted someone different than her, but she had access to Biden‘s war chest so was the only possibility of defeating Trump. She’s not a strong candidate ( see pre-nomination approval ratings and vote tallies from her presidential run). But, she was clearly a better candidate than Joe B, who is dealing with early stage dementia. In my opinion “None of the above” would be the best option in a vacuum in this election both now, and when Biden was the dem nominee. Unfortunately, the equivalent of none of the above —voting 3rd party— is a waste since one of these two clubs is going to win anyway.
When there were two 80 year olds vying for the job, age wasn't a differentiator. Now it's a major drawback for only one of the options. You're choosing the shittiest option you've ever had and likely will ever have for president. There's a reason he is ranked the 3rd worst in history, but you just don't care. I can't help you.

Reactions: Smitty

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Equating a riot by Americans to terrorism, rape, and pillage by terrorists is odd
It's odd if you are uninformed and get your news from Twitter. Many of the terrorists were wearing face coverings, fitted out in tactical gear, and equipped with zip cuffs and other items as part of this planned event. Members of the Proud Boys are in jail for having caches of weapons staged on the outskirts of the Capitol area to facilitate a full on takeover.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
It's odd if you are uninformed and get your news from Twitter. Many of the terrorists were wearing face coverings, fitted out in tactical gear, and equipped with zip cuffs and other items as part of this planned event. Members of the Proud Boys are in jail for having caches of weapons staged on the outskirts of the Capitol area to facilitate a full on takeover.
Yeah, proud boys are weird. What does that have to do with me, or anyone else voting in that election or this one? Snap out of it, there’s absolutely no comparison between this and hamas. So weak.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Yeah, proud boys are weird. What does that have to do with me, or anyone else voting in that election or this one? Snap out of it, there’s absolutely no comparison between this and hamas. So weak.
You are supporting the guy that coordinated an attack on our own country. It's disgusting and you should be ashamed.

Reactions: yyz and kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

if you really think trump and the republicans have your best interests going forward, i have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.

why can't you name one single republican policy that would help the working class?

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
if you really think trump and the republicans have your best interests going forward, i have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.

why can't you name one single republican policy that would help the working class?
In case you’re not aware, black wages and wealth peaked under Donald J Trump in 2020. Things haven’t gone so well for the black community under Democra and neocon presidents since I became a voter in 92. Support from Informed black men, who are tired of being lied to and who stand opposed to extreme wokeness, is one of the main reasons DJT might win this election.

Bet on MyBookie