Tue hoops... plus Hobbs first POD

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Record to date... 7 wins 22 losses... no that is not a misprint!! :clap:

Yesterday 1-1

Today...

Nova -11... I jumped all over coach Wright year before anyone knew just how good a team they had. Penn always a nice program. Nova is simply the best team in the country in my opinion. They outmatch Penn here, period.

N Ill -8.5... Last two road games Wright st. shot about 35%. N Ill might be the toughest place to play in the MAC.

LSU -17.5... ANY team that losses to S. Miss has issues. I have learned over the past several years to NOT bet against LSU at home. Brady is still a bit underated as a coach. They roll by 25.

Ok... I NEVER like to post POD's or POY's or any stuff like that. But since my record has sucked so bad I decided to mix it up a bit. Still, take a good look at my record before jumping!!!

Here we go...

St. Mary,s +9... Got to love this spot. Air Force is playing really good ball this year. But their record is a bit inflated... their last games, Tx Pan am, N. Colo, Ark Pine Bluff, Navy, Western st., Colo springs?!?!?! They did play well at Washington and my hats go off to them for that... but 9 points to a VERY well coached Gael team? Bennett is one the best coaches on the West coast. They lost a bit this year but they still return Kickert, and they got some talent back. Their last three at Zona, Rutgers (game could have gone either way), and a very good Colorado team which was their first game of the year. This squad is still improving, they match up well with Air Force and have the better coach in my opinon. Basically AF is riding on bit of a cloud with the cupcakes they have been playing, St. Mary's might not pull the upset but this game goes to the wire... going to be a tightly contested game from start to finish in my opinion.

Recap..

Nova -11
N Ill -8.5
LSU -17.5
Gaels +9 POD

Good luck guys,

Hobbs

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Hobbs,

You're the proverbial salmon swimmin' upstream and there's millions more just like you.

I'm one of 'em.

I'm "hobbing" all over 'Nova.

Good luck, brother!

BillyJo

Forum Member
Sep 1, 2002
Vermont
Hobbs....I am going to fade your picks tonight. I am doing you a favor....everytime I fade somebody they go off. I am serious about this....I am the worlds worst fader. So, good luck tonight and you can thank me in the morning :grins: I respect the fact that you post your picks even though you are struggling......Keep after it.

BillyJo

Forum Member
Sep 1, 2002
Vermont
I told You Hobbs....I have a gift.....nice night and welcome back to the winning ways :clap: :clap:

Bet on MyBookie