Tue hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hey all!
Year to date 23 wins 31 losses... still climbling
over .500 goal for the week 15-9 ends tomorrow.

(remember how bad I started... ugh)

Today...

Drex -8.... Just a different beast at home. Cant not take them when they are the better team and the number is single digits!! Bruiser not as bad as I thought.

Providence -3... Northeastern a very good team, Prov a very hungry team, at home.

Iowa -12.5... number looks funny, its not. Horner should be back. Iowa stepping things up defensively. Will be the best D Drake has faced all year (sorry BC Iowa a better D than you). Alford ready for the press.

Colorado -8. TCU always pretty good at home. Colo is on a different lvl this year, should roll even on the road. Bad match ups for TCU.

Memphis -18... They name the score.

Houston +4... I am NOT a Lon Kruger fan. I will take Penders over him any day of the week. Look for a strong bounce back game from the Cougs.

Good luck guys!!!

Hobbs

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
unless something has changed, horner's not playing today or thursday. :confused:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
The Coogs dont bounce back.
The live b the 3 and die by the 3.
All Coog games depend on if Oliver Lafyette and Lanny Smith are hitting. Thorpe is a nice athletic player as well.
Good Luck with the play,but playing in Vegas one phrase comes to my mind when betting U of H.
"Crap Shoot"
If UNLV plays like they did against TT then Penders and Co. have no chance. Penders teams do not defend whatsoever.

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
thanks

thanks

Well I read that he "should" play. If he isnt than this line is even MORE strange. So it is play for me no matter what. Thanks for the feedback G

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Keygray

Keygray

Yeah I hear ya. I am also NOT a big Penders fan. I actually dont think he is that great of a coach. But I do think he is better than Kruger. I can tell you dont like him so much :mj07: !!!

Thanks for the input and I did consider all those angles, defense as well. UNLV doesnt play much D either. UNLV has allowed 46% shooting on the year vs opponents... Heck Ttech shot 54%!!

Houston allowing 41% shooting. But at LSU they allowed 58% !!! yikes...

So I see your point, and sure UNLV might cover, heck they might blow them out. I am taking a shot with Houston.

Thank you a ton for the feedback, I really appreciate it!!! Take care and good luck today!

Hobbs

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
I miss Penders at Texas honestly. I live in Houston so I get my fill of him.
Penders put Texas on the map before Barnes came along. He had them 1 Travis Mays 3 vs. Ark away from the Final Four in 89.

Everytime I think U of H will TCB, they don't. When I doubt them they win.
Tonite I am doubting them so you are on the right side.
Good Luck. It is a no play for me.
I have too much tied up in the So Miss(fb) and Louisville(bb).
I think both roll tonite.

Bet on MyBookie