Tues - lots of games 8 good picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
I am playing twelve teams tonight so I am sure I am off somewhere. These are the ones I am most confident in.

MIAMI FLORIDA -6 W
WISCONSIN ?17.5 L
NORTH TEXAS +22 2nd Best L
ARKANSAS ?3.5 W
N IOWA +9.5 W & U154.5 W
OKLAHOMA ST O136.5 BEST L
Colorado +4 W
E Car ?5.5 L

North Texas has hung with most teams and, though I am a big UT fan, they wil win easily but not by by 22.

OK St & Cuse will be fun to watch and I expect them to try to outrun each other with the total being in the 150-155 range.

Also think the N. Iowa line is 15 points too high.

GLTA

Bill

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
studied long and leaned toward Kent but could not pick a side with Kent St./Creighton but am adding the over for a small play. Thinking about 140-145. L

GLTA
Bill

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
After Box got me squared away, :eek: :bigear:

I am adding SIU -4.5. L

GLTA
Bill

Last edited:

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Went 5-6 :cursin:

OK St & Cuse played the worst 1st half one could imagine and scored 43 poingts and still missed the over by just 2.

The N. Texas was decided when NT went on a 6-8 point run and cut the lead to 12 or 14. UT called a TO and came back with a vengance. I am sure they would have been just as happy to played out the game if NT had not gone on that run. It was a case where I was hoping they would miss some shots for fear of exactly what happened.

Not making excuses ( I do not have to make excuses because I suck at handicapping) just refelecting on whether I made the right calls or the unknown bit me on the ass. In this case it was an ASS BITE. :sadwave:

Tomorrow will bring Sunshine somewhere.

GLTA
Bill