Tues NIT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
St Louis -2.5
I wonder how thrilled Iowa is to be here. They will be busing, not flying, to Iowa City. At least Soderberg sounded pleased to be in the NIT. C-USA is already 1-0 SU and ATS in the post-season and we all know how weak the Big Ten was this season.

Missouri/Mich OVER 140
Missouri is capable of turning any game into an over, and I just can't see them trying too hard on the defensive end in a road game in the NIT.

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
do you have an opinion on the fla a&m/lehigh total? my numbers have it a whopping 10 points too low. not sure if i trust those numbers or not.

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Valuist,

No strong opinion one way or the other...but I would caution any play based on logic of "not sure how excited Iowa is to be here"...afterall, this seemed to be the recurring theme I read yesterday wrt Marquette...gl...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Loophole-

I don't trust the numbers. I'm probably passing the play-in game. You have the added factor of two tiny schools getting national TV exposure so nerves may figure in.

EZ-

Marquette had a home game last night. If they had to bus to Toledo it could've been a whole different story.

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Loophole-

I went thru the numbers on tonights play in game and I think the UNDER 134 is the way to go on the total.

I only looked at conference foes who they played both at home and on the road. Lehigh definitely is in higher scoring games at home than on the road. Same thing with Florida A&M.

And like I said earlier, rare TV exposure for 2 unknown teams means more jitters and nerves. That can work on the defensive side but will hurt the offense, IMO.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg