Tues playoff action

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
There are so many possibilities out there tonight. I'm going to keep things simple and go with one play only though.

Dallas -120

The Stars know the importance of a short series. Dallas has not been intimidated playing on the road posting a 7-0 ATS mark in their last 7 road tilts. The loss of Nieuwendyk hurts the Stars somewhat and that is the reason I think we are able to get a good price on this game. I'll lay the small chalk looking for Dallas to come up with another road victory tonight.

GL all

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Agreed. Dallas went 8-2-1 without Nieuwendyk late in the season (including the back-to-back series with Colorado and the beginning of the 13-game unbeaten streak at the end of the season). They can win without him. Very demoralizing loss for the Oil on Sunday, and Dallas has had little trouble winning in Edmonton in the playoffs -- 8-2 in Edmonton last 5 years. Salo is playing great and I may also look to the under.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good luck guys, got to find a place to watch this one in austin, since it is not on local tv, putting a small wager on dallas also!!!

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
I would probably also lean to the under, however I already have a wager on Dallas and I hate betting a side with a total that is so low. It's unnerving to know that I will lose at least one bet if Edmonton scores 2 goals. Could definitely see 2-1 Dallas, not touching the total myself though.

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Dallas has scored at least 2 goals against Edmonton 26 straight games (14 playoff/12 regular season).

On second thought, I may play Dallas along with the over as a hedge. This series has actually been high-scoring recently, and if Dallas scores twice, you can't lose both.

Bet on MyBookie