Tues/Wed cricket

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Tomorrows match is Pakistan v Holland in Paarl - where the pitch has been very difficult in the 2 games so far India only managed 205 v Holland, who were bowled out for 136 + Canada's infamous 36 v Sri Lanka who still lost a wicket in reply.

I'd expect Pakistan to put Holland in + bowl them out very cheaply ( with lots of lbw's as the ball doesn't bounce here) - so plays are the Pakistan top order.

3pts Elahi 11/4, 2pts Afridi 4/1 both at Sunderlands - one will probably not play so that'll be void.

Also 3pts Ladbrokes handicap Pakistan (-6.5wkts or -135.5 runs) at 4/6

Other plays briefly - 1/2 pt Irani top England v India - 33/1 - so no great damage, but england may collapse you never know ( especially if they bat 2nd under the lights!)

2pt McMillan top NZ v Bangladesh - 6/1 Bet Direct (or 11/2 Hills) both of which are well overpriced - should be about 5/2

1pt singles on Kapali 13/2 top Bangladesh + Bilcliff 5/1 top Canadian

cheers
hoss

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
NZ have named likely team for tomorrow - Astle won't play + neither will Vincent - the good news is McMillan looks like he'll open the batting :D - the 6/1 looks huge now - the best I can find now is 7/2 - I wouldn't put anyone off at that price, nor on Sinclair who will bat at 3 + is best priced at 6/1.

the UK books haven't seen these changes yet + there's lots of duff prices kicking around :p

I'm adding 5pts NZ field first 20/21 at UK Betting or Totalbet - again they'll definitely field if they get their chance.
hoss:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Yes Chucky it is - no reason at all - it just seemed like a good hossy picture :look:

Highpoint of day was Bangladesh winning the toss + batting - posted a decent enough score for them, but still only very few runners in top NZ bat - which was won comfortable by McMillan at a nice 6/1 :D :cool:
The Pakistan game was no good - a few lbw's if anyone played that market + low scoring but no good on recommended bets.
Had a chance with Irani given low England score, but he was out 2nd ball!

profit on 2 days: +9.3pts

Bal now +22.3pts :cool:

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
A great shout Hoss on top Kiwi bat. Us poms are showing all others the way to go with this cricket. Christ we're nearly 80 points up in two and a half weeks. Most people strive for that in a year. Keep up the capping, your going great guns: thumb: :clap:

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Nice pickin, hoss. Looks like Mr Ed gets an extra serving of oats today.

Some of you Off the Wall guys really know your stuff. Impressive! Wish Americans had access to all the books you guys play at.

Congrats and best of luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg