Tuesday --10/21/08-- Service Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Danny Dice

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
come on peeps!!! what does everyone have for the shit game tonight ohio/temple?? :director:

Charlie_m

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2008
this game is so ugly, not even the touts and scammers want anything to do with it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Danny Dice

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
being it the only game on the docket im sure it will see plenty of action from us degens lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

herick

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2008
Good evening (eastern time) fellow trackers; has anyone come across OC Dooleys plays tonight; he has a 5 unit release. Thank you in advance for your reply.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Anyone have Spreitzer's or John Ryan's play for tonight's college game?

Anyone have Spreitzer's or John Ryan's play for tonight's college game?

thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
Larry Ness | CFB Side
double-dime bet102 Temple -3.0 (-110) BetUS vs 101 Ohio

MAC Game of the Month 15* Temple.

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
Brandon Lang

Tuesday night winner ....
5 Dime Temple - (If line is 3 1/2, you buy the 1/2 and only lay -3. Never get beat by the hook)

Free pick - Under Ohio/Temple (for analysis see daily video.)

Analysis due back by 4 p.m. eastern

NOTE: NOTE: Finally some turnovers that went my way.

It felt fantastic to come back after my NFL Sunday and deliver the Patriots.

So I have won 3 of the last 5 days good for +32 dimes and got the winning week I was looking for +23 dimes.

At the end of the day, that's what it's all about. Winning weeks for any amount possible. Just want to keep the winning momentum going.

It's so important to bounce back of a tough Sunday with a winning Monday. So important.

Now I know last week was only +23 dimes but trust me when I tell you, a monster week is coming. I am talking about a MONSTER week.

I see some great matchups with terrible lines I know I can capitalize on and this could be one of my biggest winning weeks of the year. I am making that prediction right now.

To put it bluntly, as good a week matchup wise I have seen all year long and I am ready to capitalize in a very big way.

First things first. Build the bankroll everyday this week starting tonight. Just building for some great things over the weekend.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.

Spud82

Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
On The Beach
John Ryan

Boston Bruins vs. Buffalo Sabres (NHL) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: 160 Boston Bruins Play Title: Boston
Click Here to View Pick Analysis
Ai Simulator 5* graded play on Boston ? Parlay Boston and Atlanta together for an optional 2* amount.Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 23-17 making 27.6 units since 2002. Play against home teams against the money line that is a tired team playing their 3rd game in 5 days and is a top-level team with a win percentage of >=70% playing a team with a losing record in the first half of the season. Boston is in a strong role as well noting they are 14-6 against the money line (+10.6 Units) against penalty prone teams that average >=4.7 power plays/game over the last 2 seasons

Handicapper: John Ryan
Atlanta Thrashers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL) - 7:35 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: 133 Atlanta Thrashers Play Title: Atlanta
Ai Simulator 5* graded play on Atlanta ? Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 192-195 making 70.6 units in profits since 2002. The average play has been a +138.3 dog. So, this system is analogous to playing Black Jack and being rewarded a minimum of +1.38 for every 1.00 unit bet. Play on road teams against the money line that are well rested team playing only their 2nd game in 5 days, with a winning percentage of between 40-49% on the season. Take Atlanta and be sure to parlay these together for a maximum profit tonight. I would suggest that the parlay not exceed 2* amount. Good Luck!

Handicapper: John Ryan
Ohio vs. Temple (NCAAF) - 8:00 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Total: 42.5/-101 Over Play Title: OVER
Ai Simulator 5* graded play OVER Temple/Ohio ? AiS shows an 82% probability that 42 or more points will be scored in this game. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 48-18 for 73% since 2002. Play over with all teams where the total is 42 or less in a conference game involving two average teams with a net differential of +/- 0.6 YPP. Yes, no doubt these are two average teams with identical records of 2-5 on the season. This is an opportunity for both coaches to open up the offense a bit and look to score points. Temple has returned 11 starts including the QB on offense and 11 starters on defense. This game will be televised Nationally on ESPN2 and that also will promote an more offensive mindset by both teams. This is truly their lone opportunity to recruit via the TV and national audience. Ohio is averaging 388.4 YPG on offense, which ranks 54th nationally. Ohio has a vastly under rated passing game. They are averaging 258.3 passing yards per game ranking 36th nationally. Of the 16 offensive touchdowns that the team has scored thus far, 11 have come through the air. Boo Jackson, who has taken the majority of snaps for the squad, has completed 58.4 percent of his passes for 1,337 yards and nine touchdowns with eight interceptions. There isn't a star receiver on the roster, so Jackson spreads the ball around to several capable targets. As for the running game, Jackson poses a threat with his legs. Donte Harden leads the club with 454 yards, and his average of 5.2 ypc speaks to his ability. Against Kent State last time out, Ohio won despite having to settle for four Barrett Way field goals. Jackson scored on a nine-yard run in the first quarter and threw for 203 yards. Harden ran for 115 yards, helping his club overcome a pair of turnovers. Considering that opponents are averaging 26.4 ppg and 369.3 total ypg against Ohio, there is a great opportunity for Temple to move the ball and score points. Take the OVER

Spud82

Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
On The Beach
Dr Bob

TEMPLE (-3 ?) 20 Ohio 19 (without QB DiMichele for Temple)

This game all depends on whether Temple quarterback Adam DiMichele is going to play or not (he?s listed as a game time decision) and if how close to 100% he is if he does play. DiMichele is an experienced starting quarterback that started the season with good passing numbers, averaging 6.6 yards per pass play on 89 pass plays against teams that would combine to allow 6.2 yppp to an average quarterback. DiMichele was injured early in the Penn State game and backup Chester Stewart has been horrible in his place, averaging just 3.8 yppp (against teams that would allow 6.1 yppp to an average QB) with 7 interceptions in 4 games. As you can see, there is a huge difference between a healthy DiMichele and his backup Stewart. Temple has been playing good defense (5.0 yards per play allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.5 yppl against an average team), so getting DiMichele back healthy suddenly makes the Owls a pretty good team again. Ohio is much better than their 2-5 record, as the Bobcats rate at just 0.1 yppl worse than average on offense with Boo Jackson at quarterback and only 0.3 yppl worse than average defensively. My math model favors Temple by 9 points (with a total of 46 points) with DiMichele at 100%, which he probably won?t be, and the math favors the Owls by just ? a point (with a total of 38 ? points) if DiMichele doesn?t play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg