KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
If only everyday was like yesterday...

Yesterday: 5-0 +1150
Tourney: 20-12-1 +1670

One of today's games seems easier (for me) to cap than the other...

Gonzaga/USC Under 154

220/200

Vegas has this line on-point with my prediction of 9 (I have it 76-67, Zags) and I hate buying pts either way (even with line down to 8.5) so I'm going with the more confident pick for me in the TOTAL. USC definitely DOES NOT want to try and outscore the Zags (is that even possible), so the only way they can keep within striking distance is to try to make it a half court game. The Zags are so skilled at every position, but the Trojans are more athletic. Can that athleticism make up for the lack of skill (this kinda feels like I'm talking about Michigan vs FSU)? Maybe. This is the type of game that I'll be doing a lot of in-game bets on.

Bonus Player Props

Nembhard Over 1.5 3s made 100/170
Ayayi Over 1.5 3s made 100/105

Michigan -6.5

550/500

I've been fading the BIG10 (Michigan, included) the whole tournament and it's been fruitful. But after watching what Michigan did to FSU, I'm switching sides. Michigan has looked every bit the part of the #3 team (behind Gonzaga/Baylor) or better for the majority of the year. My feeling was the lack of Livers would be their downfall in the tournament, but I've been thoroughly impressed with the "next man up" approach and how they dispatched back to back teams (LSU and FSU) that had more talent than they do. Plus, I underestimated just how good Wagner and Dickinson are (who else can roll out a 6'9 and 7'1 guy like they can---and yes, I'll take them over Timme and Kispert for Zags). The role players (Brooks, Smith, Chaundee Brown) believe and do whatever is needed (man, if only Juwan Howard coulda been coach and player for the Fab5, lol). UCLA has been a great story (along with the whole PAC10) and they are on their way back to respectability, but this game feels like they are in over their head. I akin this matchup to how I felt about Baylor yesterday; far superior team favored by a line that feels too light. Michigan wins, 74-63. Just do it!

Bonus Player Props

Mike Smith made 3s over 1.5 100/140
Eli Brooks made 3s over 1.5 105/100

GL All

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts

LUNCH PAIL

Forum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
If only everyday was like yesterday...

Yesterday: 5-0 +1150
Tourney: 20-12-1 +1670

One of today's games seems easier (for me) to cap than the other...

Gonzaga/USC Under 154

220/200

Vegas has this line on-point with my prediction of 9 (I have it 76-67, Zags) and I hate buying pts either way (even with line down to 8.5) so I'm going with the more confident pick for me in the TOTAL. USC definitely DOES NOT want to try and outscore the Zags (is that even possible), so the only way they can keep within striking distance is to try to make it a half court game. The Zags are so skilled at every position, but the Trojans are more athletic. Can that athleticism make up for the lack of skill (this kinda feels like I'm talking about Michigan vs FSU)? Maybe. This is the type of game that I'll be doing a lot of in-game bets on.

Bonus Player Props

Nembhard Over 1.5 3s made 100/170
Ayayi Over 1.5 3s made 100/105

Michigan -6.5

550/500

I've been fading the BIG10 (Michigan, included) the whole tournament and it's been fruitful. But after watching what Michigan did to FSU, I'm switching sides. Michigan has looked every bit the part of the #3 team (behind Gonzaga/Baylor) or better for the majority of the year. My feeling was the lack of Livers would be their downfall in the tournament, but I've been thoroughly impressed with the "next man up" approach and how they dispatched back to back teams (LSU and FSU) that had more talent than they do. Plus, I underestimated just how good Wagner and Dickinson are (who else can roll out a 6'9 and 7'1 guy like they can---and yes, I'll take them over Timme and Kispert for Zags). The role players (Brooks, Smith, Chaundee Brown) believe and do whatever is needed (man, if only Juwan Howard coulda been coach and player for the Fab5, lol). UCLA has been a great story (along with the whole PAC10) and they are on their way back to respectability, but this game feels like they are in over their head. I akin this matchup to how I felt about Baylor yesterday; far superior team favored by a line that feels too light. Michigan wins, 74-63. Just do it!

Bonus Player Props

Mike Smith made 3s over 1.5 100/140
Eli Brooks made 3s over 1.5 105/100

GL All

NICE NIGHT LAST NIGHT....I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU ABOUT MICHIGAN. I RODE THEM ALL YEAR LONG AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE PICKED THEM TO WIN IT IF LIVERS WOULDN?T HAVE WENT DOWN BUT AS YOU SAID IT SO WELL, I HAVE UNDERESTIMATED THEM TO BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN THAT SAME LEVEL OF PLAY...THAT IS A SIGN OF TEAM AND THEY PLAY VERY WELL TOGETHER AS A UNIT....GL TONIGHT :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Layup drill all day for Zags. Timme totally owning Mobley bros. Got some more Under in at 158.5

220/200

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Juzang has 18...UCLA has 27...and they are winning by 4. Amazing! Simply, amazing! This is what picking Michigan gets me? UCLA controlling this one, right now. Michigan is not Alabama. Confident they will right this ship and get the W.

2nd half -6 Michigan

275/250

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
That. Was. Painful. To. Watch!

Serves me right for jumping ship to betting for Michigan. Not sure what was more to blame: the way UCLA plays, the effects of the tourney on Michigan, coaching, players, Michigan not wanting to play Gonzaga and lose by 40, all of the above?

Can we just scrap the 2 final4 games and have a best of 3 series between Baylor & Gonzaga? It's all but a foregone conclusion and what the people REALLY want---who do we have to petition to get it done??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie