Tuesday Hoops

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
Really like Tennesee at home tonight to come out strong after a weak performance against Temple on Saturday. I am hoping a lot of points will be scored, which means an up tempo game, favoring Tenn.

Tenn -5.5

:SIB

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
FYI, game is being played in Nashville at the Sommet Center, not in Knoxville. Teams generally don't shoot well there. There aren't very many games played at the Center so be careful on what you play. Under may be a good play. Good Luck tonight!

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
with ya murph

with ya murph

couldn't agree more. tenn shot, maybe 30% from the floor saturday? 10% 3pt? i can't remember exactly but i know it was absolutely horrible. this is simply a law of averages play for me. gotta believe the former #6 team in the country comes out hot tonight and hopefully stays that way. i'm on tenn and tenn over 2 units each:toast:

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
Thanks Ronnie, wasnt aware they were not playing in their home gym. I still think they recover nicely tonight. Pearl keeps saying they are not that good, which hopefully pisses his boys off and they roll. I hope they at least hit their 85 average.

Bet on MyBookie