tuesday--i'm back

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
had a big hiatus--baseball was hard at 1 pt, but now things are shaping up. Played today Pirates under 8.5--took a shot on Tampa bay runline +1.5 +180----both games off the board. Cubs are left and they are an easy winner---lots of juice but i'm sure the players can find ways to make money with them, perhaps in a couple parlays, with Seattle. Arizona under looks solid tonight, sure its only 6.5 but if i was putting a line out--I would make it 5.5 beg for the over action and swoop everyone's sucker over money. What else looks good. Cardinals are a? but probaly will win today the line went up a whole quarter today. was it public who cares? this is baseball they get the win.Sorry posted late Pirates under should cash since Cinn line-ups is as good as the celebrity Mtv softball team. they can not hit. Pirates win 1 less at bat. Will be around for the remainder of season ---lots of good plays out their. Tonight Take advantage of the Cubs---they will rough up Seo---he is subpar and gives it up. Prior--need i say more. Arizona under---they should have a over and under on hits. Against the starters-----I';ll say 9.5-------hits against starter---this game has 2-1 2-0 feel all toit. Good luck everyone