Tuesday MLB Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
101-78 for +42.47 units

3* Reds -120 (Bailey/Myers)
Reds just own this series going 24-8 against Houston recently. Reds just win when Bailey starts going 21-8. Myers has been trending down for about a month now and doesn't look like the same pitcher he was last year.

3* Over 8 -115 A's/Rangers
Rangers hit .302 at home against lefthanders and they've scored 11 runs in 7 innings in Anderson's last 2 starts against them. Good over umpire tonight in Sam Holbrook .

2* Phillies -116 (Halladay/Johnson)
Johnson has been incredible this year, but I still like the Phillies tonight. Halladay has a 32:2 strikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts overall, and 37:2 in his last 4 starts against Florida. Phillies are 18-1 when he starts against NL East teams.

2* Indians -130 (Sonnanstine/Tomlin)
Indians have won 13 straight home games. I really like Tomlin who has 6 quality starts in 6 tries this year with a tiny 0.81 whip. Sonnanstine gets his first start since 2009 and Rays are 7-21 here in Cleveland.

Best of Luck to everyone tonight:toast:

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
funny story...

Went to the Red Sox game last night and was down at the right field foul pole during batting practice with my daughter and her friend, Jason Kubel is in the batting cage and hits a missile down the line that I never seen coming?the guys in front of me duck and the ball drills me in the left forearm! Luckily my daughter?s friend picked it right up and got the ball.
While I was in massive pain my daughter was hugging me and really worried, so someone from the Twins jogged over to check on me and he made sure my daughter got a ball?funny story as we ended up with a ball for each girl.

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QiEqLGvUhuo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg