Tuesday NBA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
19-9

Houston -7.5

Golden State is not as good as advertised. Giving up 15 more points then they are scoring on the road.

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
PHO -3 1st Quarter
PHO -6 1st Half
Over 215 Game

Kings lose a heatbreaker last night with a last second three from the Magic and now have to face a rested Suns team, yikes. Gonna just take them first quarter and first half though as they have been letting teams back in the game late. Like the Over for the game though.

Last edited:

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Houston has sucker city written all over it IMO. Golden State just lost by 40 so every square will be taking the Rockets tonight. Just a gut feeling the Warriors hang within the number.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
POR +10

Pistons always wait till the fourth quarter to actually play hard, think the Blazers will be looking forward to playing in front of a crowd that doesn't act like it's at a church function. I mean damn you could hear crickets during the last Portland home game.

Last edited:

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
Houston has sucker city written all over it IMO. Golden State just lost by 40 so every square will be taking the Rockets tonight. Just a gut feeling the Warriors hang within the number.

Thanks for the comment, have been watching your plays and you are a good capper. About your comment...I have watched almost every GSW home game the last two weeks qne this team is not as good as their scores indicate. I was telling my friend during their last home game we were watching that this team is major fade material on the road. I missed out last night as I was busy and didnt get a chance to look at the card till 10pm but tonight I am not making the same mistake. The Warriors are a bad team, they do go on hot shooting streaks and fast break in spurts well, but they totally feed off the crowd, and they do not have that luxury on the road. They don't play defense either, I am thinking they might lose by only 20-25 tonight though since they did get blown out so bad last night. Will start seeing double digit spreads for these guys soon enough while they are traveling. Houston has the best defense in the league, they will not let the Warriors get open looks from the perimiter and run the break on them.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
I believe everything you wrote about GS. Line seems a bit short for this matchup and Van Gundy has to be the worst coach in the NBA. there offense completely disappears for whole stretches of games. You have to shoot some decent shots to take advantage of a lame ass defense. Over the last 5 games, the deadly Rockets have only broken the 90 pt barrier once, against the Suns, and the rest weren't exactly defensive titans. If the human black hole McGrady doesn't play it will most likely be to your benifit. The half court style of this one will not take advantage of GS tired legs.

GL on your action

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
Thanks IO, yeah the Rockets offense leaves much to be desired. Adding:

NJ +1.5 First Half

Not sold on the Nets being able to close this one out but think they go into the locker room with the lead or tied at the very least.

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
Should of not been sold on Nets not even being able to keep it close tonight at all.

Adding:

2* HOU First Q Under 48
2* HOU First H Under 96

Playing everything for 2 units tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
Should of not been sold on Nets not even being able to keep it close tonight at all.

Adding:

2* HOU First Q Under 48
2* HOU First H Under 96

Playing everything for 2 units tonight

Should of been Rockets all night, instead of screwing with the under.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
2 Teamer

Suns -6 and Over 108.5 First Half 300/780

Hopefully take care of the money I wasted on that abortion of a defense Golden State has.

atscapper

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2006
8-5 with Clips Joint under pending, should of stopped with the Suns.

YTD: 27-14