Tuesday NHL

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
YTD: 21-34 (-9.95)

Terrible last week or so, looking to turn it around tonight.

1) Toronto -1.5 (+135)

Pittsburgh is having all kinds of problems with the flu and injuries. Lemieux, Straka, and Tibbets will all miss this one and several Pitt players will not be 100%. Hedberg is one of the ones that has been sick and he has been awful. Schwab is a capable backup and I look for the Leafs to be all over the Pens tonight.

2) Buffalo ML (+115)

I believe there is real value in this one even at +115 which is down from earlier prices. Carolina has been playing terribly and Irbe has not been good either. Buffalo has played much better hockey after a subpar beginning to the season. Buffalo has many advantages in this one in my opinion and is worth a wager at +115.

3) Boston/Atlanta over 5.5 (-130)

These two teams have averaged well over 5.5 goals scored against each other in the past. Boston has been getting tons of shots and this does not bode well for the Atlanta goaltending and defense. Their defense is still banged up and their goaltending has been awful. I believe Atlanta has enough offensive talent and will be energetic enough at home to produce a couple of goals themselves.

Ok, I'm going to go perform an anti-curse ritual. Lately, it seems like I need one. GL tonight everyone.

Bet on MyBookie