Tuesday Night Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
I wish I had time to post here at Madjacks more often as I really like this forum.

5* Oakland -6 @Pinny
The team in this play-in game with a losing record has won straight up the last 3 years, however they were all underdogs. This year the team with the losing record is laying 6 points! Believe the linesmakers here guys, this Oakland team had a losing record for one reason, they played a monster non-league schedule. That's what helped them cruise through their Conf tourney and should help them cruise through tonight. They played Xavier, Illinois, Marquette, Texas A+M, Missouri, Kansas St, St Louis, Akron, Bowling Green and Michigan St! The power ratings for their opponents has Oakland a full 11 points higher than A&M, no suprise as the SWAC is the lowest rated Conf in the country. I think Oakland waxes them tonight as they've been on fire shooting 51% from the field over their last 5 contests, they also should have some decent fan support as it's not too far to Dayton.

4* Virginia Tech -3

3* Depaul +3 @Pinny

1* Holy Cross +9

Best of Luck to everyone tonight!

MR. LOCK

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2002
Just slammed Oakland on the moneyline -280

Just slammed Oakland on the moneyline -280

A liittle steep but a winners a winner. Also, I have three parlays hooked up with Oakland on the Money-Line! :firing: :firing:

Good Luck
Mr. Lock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg