Tuesday Night Plays

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
***** St Louis +103 x 6 *****

This is the Pros pick and I loved this pick going into day so I don't feel bad posting it , probably be the last pro pick I post, He doesn't want picks to be spread about on the net and I will respect that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wineguy

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
just a thought on this game

just a thought on this game

BP, wouldn't you be better off betting the cardinals 1st 5 if you like st. Louis rather than chance a good pitching effort from Wacha and let there horrible bullpen lose it. If anyone likes st louis it means they think Wacha will pitch better than Davies. Milw has a 3-1 edge vs the bullpens. Good luck whatever you do bud, ARROW

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
BP, wouldn't you be better off betting the cardinals 1st 5 if you like st. Louis rather than chance a good pitching effort from Wacha and let there horrible bullpen lose it. If anyone likes st louis it means they think Wacha will pitch better than Davies. Milw has a 3-1 edge vs the bullpens. Good luck whatever you do bud, ARROW

I think it definitely would make sense to go first 5

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England

This is the Pros pick and I loved this pick going into day so I don't feel bad posting it , probably be the last pro pick I post, He doesn't want picks to be spread about on the net and I will respect that.

Been following the threads but this was my first play. Much appreciated!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico

What pro would ?? Nobody gives his skills away free except if it's charity ! Ya gotta pay fer the edible panties !!

Crazy Fingers

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Thanks for sharing. I sent you an email, let me know if you got it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bet on MyBookie