TUESDAY NIGHT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
OK GUYS - WE ARE CRUSHING THIS 2H PLAY....THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT IT AND WE STRONGLY BELIEVE IT IS THE CORRECT PLAY.

DENVER WILL NOT GO DOWN IN FLAMES. THEY HAVE TOO MANY GOOD SHOOTERS TO LET IT HAPPEN AT HOME.

SECOND HALF VERY HEEEEEEAVY:

DENVER -7.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
get 'em tomorrow champ. keep your chin up. tough times dont last.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
lol crushed em two nights in a row guys!!! but to the bashers - keep misrepresenting my record.

as they say, the ones who are the target of ridicule are obviously doing SOMETHING right.

thanks and good luck. jealousy is a BITCH, aint it?

:142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao:

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
if youre the target of any ridicule, its because you found an equation to make 3 wins and 4 losses with some 'unload juice' somehow equal to crushing the man.

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
gman - honestly, your jealousy is a tad disturbing...as i have said, and as you know...VERY HEAVY/UNLOAD is our biggest play (i.e. 5 units); HEAVY/GOY is next, (i.e. 4 units); LARGE is next (3); MEDIUM is next (2); SMALL is next (1).

if you will notice, we won several units tonight...and in fact, we played the den 2h extremely heavy which was well more than "5 units" but only our book knows that.

so to say we lost money tonight when the size of the wagers is expressly set forth, you are ignoring the facts and stating only negatives false statements. it is time for you to get out from under the bridge and hop on our money train son!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
in your attempt to spew nonsensical rhetoric, you perhaps might be overlooking the fact that you are 15 games under .500 goin back to early nov.

is there any way we can trade you back to the R.X or wherever you came from, in exchange for a few bags of potato chips or ramen noodles?

best of luck friday.

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
gman2 said:
in your attempt to spew nonsensical rhetoric, you perhaps might be overlooking the fact that you are 15 games under .500 goin back to early nov.

is there any way we can trade you back to the R.X or wherever you came from, in exchange for a few bags of potato chips or ramen noodles?

best of luck friday.
:142lmao: :142lmao:

Bet on MyBookie