Tuesday - Nine today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Current record 23-17-3

A nice 5-2 last night - Had a shot at the perfect night but Xavier went cold for a bit and Wyoming just couldn't get that last basket.

Tuesday

Connecticut -15 The Huskies look like the real deal. A team to really keep an eye on all year.

Butler -17 Another team that is playing really well. Always looking to take the power teams and Butler is looking more and
more like they are in that group.

Villanova - 1 1/2 Like last night this one surprises me. I did the power ratings and Nova came up big. Worked well last night with E. Car so I don't argue.

Iowa -13 Instate game vs Northern and a series that has gone well for the Hawkeyes. They should be inspired to play much better after a dismal effort last time vs. S Miss.

Depaul -9 1/2 The Blue Demons have been very good to me so far this year and see no reason to not keep riding them.

Kentucky -11 1/2 National TV game that is actually in New Orleans - an edge to Tulane for fans but not a true home court. Taking the power again.

Syracuse -16 1/2 Taking the Cuse again and holding my nose. This team has never been good to me laying points but can't ignore the power numbers.

Illinois -24 Another instance of taking the power. Eastern does have the stud scorer and that is somewhat of a concern but Eastern is just getting blown out on a regular basis anyway.

California -8 1/2 Always looking to play on Braun's team if the number is reasonable and tonight it is and at home.

Have a successful night.

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
One other note. Some pretty good line moves this morning so you should get better numbers on a lot of my games. And as we see every night, each point helps.

Have a very succesful night.

Tom

tschreiber

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2002
Chicago, Il
Like the Illinois pick huge, went to Eastern, follow them, Henry Domercant is the name of the scorer, but he was shut down last year by the Illini in a 40-point loss. Don't see this game as close from start to finish, some Illini injuries could be a concern, but there is too much depth, second-stringers extend lead against EIU's starters.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg