Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
monday: 1-0 (+2 units)
overall: 16-16 (-8.15 units)
total's: 7-4
2 unit play's: 13-7
---------------------------------------------
it's time for my sabre's to end pittsburgh's misery> i expect a low scoring game in this one. wouldn't even surprise me to see a 1-0 o.t. win. pen's have to play there best due to facing elimination, and sabres will wait for pen's to make mistakes in there own end. like the under better here, but will back my team since they are on the roll and seem's like as game goes on sabre's wear down pen's
---------------------------------------------
(2 units)
buffalo pick +125
buffalo +1' -260
buf/pit und 5 -130

GLTA-MIZE
biggrin.gif

AverageJoe

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 14, 2001
Nassau,Bahamas
Mize I will take this action so quick it will scare you (whatever that means). I admit it was nice to see Buff come back and actually take the lead but now you are just pushing your luck. Mario gets what Mario wants, might even be a blowout by the Pens. The Pens/Devils next round...its written in the stars Mize. When your the best hockey player of all time you dont lose too often,Jagr cost them the last 2 games. The best will take over. Good luck though. And I love the over also.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
AVERAGE JOE, you forgot--the best is BUFFALO'S -HASEK!!! we will doom the pen's by himself tonite

BUFFALO AND THE UNDER!!

puckfan

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
I like the over. The over has good record in pittsburgh home games. Also like the over when a team faces elimination. Did you notice some of the Pens telling the media they may open things up tonight - might as well since you've lost last three.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
WELL JUST GOT HOME, CAUGHT BITS AND PIECESD OF THE GAME AND AM VERY UPSET. w/ 1 minute left was looking at a 3-0 nite and plus 6 units for the day and this happen's. well we will have to forget about this one and get them at home
frown.gif

hey FLETCHER, some of us do have to work for a living
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jmizeus (edited 05-08-2001).]

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
TRUST ME MY FRIEND, if i watched that whole game i would have been sick

gl on your pen's in game 7

wannabe whale

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
Rochester, NY
Demitri and Rhett were just a step slow in OT and it cost us Big Time!!
Game 7 at the HSBC scares me-they have to come out hitting. THey have shown a pattern of slow starts in Big games. Nail biting time!!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
only nail-biting time if it goes to o.t.!

sabres haven't played well in this series at home, but do expect them to play a great game in this one.

buffalo 4-2

Bet on MyBookie