Tuesday on the ice

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Record 7-6
+0.6 units

Lots of teams with agendas tonight. Buffalo is sore about AO's unpunished hit on Briere. When a similar incident happened last year, the Sabres went on to win 7 of 8 before the playoffs started. Detroit was embarrassed at home by the Blues last week, look for a little payback tonight. The line and Detroit's defensive gameplan don't help this play, though. Minnesota wont make it out of their arena if they can't take care of an improved Blackhawks team after 4 straight losses. Colorado has had some time to stew over missed opportunities against Vancouver, and the ONLY thing Columbus can do on occasion is score. Carolina starts a West Coast swing, but have had plenty of rest. In short, lots of plays tonight.

CLB@COL over 5.5 EVEN, 3 units
WILD - 170, 2 units
MAPLE LEAFS -115, 2 units
HURRICANES +130, 2 units
SABRES -170, 1 unit
SENATORS - 160, 1 unit
RED WINGS -200, 1 unit

Due to my conservative nature :142smilie, I'm not touching the FLA@PIT game! Good luck to all!

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Thanks, 60...I'll take a split on the bottom 6 if the CLB/COL over comes in. To that end, I'll have to stay up and watch the late games, which means I'll be dragging my rear around work tomorrow.

Oh, the humanity...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Record 11-9
-1.7 units

Sigh...A third straight losing night. None of those three have been disasters, but a loss is a loss. Toronto has been discussed enough, so I'll let that be. Columbus DID score, as I thought. Of course the Avs put up a goose egg at home (to what is probably the league's worst team). I'm surprised with Carolina's effort in Calgary. I'm man enough to admit that I must have simply misread that game. :nono:

CLB@COL over 5.5 EVEN, 3 units: LOST (-3.0 units)
WILD - 170, 2 units: WON (+2.0 units)
MAPLE LEAFS -115, 2 units: LOST (-2.3 units)
HURRICANES +130, 2 units: LOST (-2.0 units)
SABRES -170, 1 unit: WON (+1.0 unit)
SENATORS - 160, 1 unit: WON (+1.0 unit)
RED WINGS -200, 1 unit: WON (+1.0 unit)

Total: 4-3, -2.3 units