Tuesday picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Couple of really tough losses yesterday to land me at 4-4....

80-49 ats
3-4 dog money lines +270

Blazers - 1 1/2

Kings have played cupcakes at home for weeks now, they played 6 road games since webber has been back(he did not play in all of them) there 2-4 with him back and got thumped by pho and min with him. There wins over denver without nick van exel, and pho in a game where they gave up 112 pts. Portland IS a good team when healthy and have shown that over the last few weeks.

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Dnuggs...Like your Portland pick too. Are you looking at any of the early games? I am looking at NJ +9, Orlando (depending on what the line opens at), and the Bucks -5 or maybe over 202 in that game.

Update...Forget about Orlando -14 too much to lay and will NOT take Hawks in any situation even with 14. Bucks are now @ -4.5 like this play a lot and will wait to see if it will go down more. Houston and Dallas still off the board but May try an over play with them depending on the line.

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
dnuggets, sorry i missed your question about the superbowl party.

i'll be there next wednesday and you can call my cell number to find out about getting a ticket at the last minute. just email me for the number if you're interested.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Thanks jack.....

Adding bucks -3

may have a few more plays depending on the final numbers that i can get.....games im trying to get better numbers in houston, nj, chicago and orlando...waiting on numbers/injuries....

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
d, if I wasn't afraid of what I call screwy line games, I'd be on Port with you. Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
I like the Blazers a lot as well Dnuggs. Divac out is big and this team aint all that great on the road. Portland is picking up momentum lately, and if that team has any heart at all (which is certainly a question) then they will use this as a statement game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Thanks for the Trailblazers.........dnugs

Thanks for the Trailblazers.........dnugs

Bonzi Wells was a man possessed in that OT.

Good work......glad your hang'n round with us at MadJack's Free Throws Forum. We appreciate you and your outstanding NBA expertise.

Have a good night and sleep well after a "nervous" but "nice" cover in OT. ez