Tuesday Plays

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
Phils have won 13 of 14 and just swept Cincinatti their last series to bring them within a game of 1st place in the NL East. I say for right now...that's as far as they go.

What goes up must come down and this seems to me like a perfect situation for the Phils to come out a bit weak. They are one game out of first you say and have everything to play for! Well, I would agree if I had not lived in Philly for so long. There is a strange mentalliy their, it's like kids who are told their no good for too long and pretty soon they start to believe it. I think that's how the Phillies see themselves with regards to 1st place.

Abreu should be back tonight but having some back troubles which may cause him to be a bit more hesitant (if that's possible - leads league in BB) swinging the bat. Howard has been under the weather lately yet still producing.

Nice lefty in Capuano facing a strong left-handed squad should fare well for Cap. who has not surrendered more than 3 runs in a game this year.

All the Phils have been doing lately, I think it's a good night for them to relax and take it easy, I just hope they feel the same way.

Milwaukee -127 (Capuano)

Also:

Going against the Reds tonight...what, yes I'll say it again...I am taking the Bucs tonight + the points!

Pittsburgh +126 (Maholm)

GL ALL!

10-7-1 overall record

(4 losses AL) I will admit, I tried playing some AL games early on and I just don't know enough about the league so I am staying away from now on. 10-3-1 NL only

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
Going to sleep happy...brought 2 more home tonight with Pitt and Milwaukee and to top it off, the Yankees win in just a ridiculous game. Glad I did not play that one, I don't think I would have any hair left.

Good night all! See you tomorrow.

Bet on MyBookie