Tuesday Recap and Wed Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Another nice night last night as we went 3-1. All three favs covered with only the Twins taking the L. My fav of the night got moved to tonight. So I will probably have that on tap again. Here is the recap and I will be back in a bit with plays.

Record OVERALL (14-5)
Dogs (4-3)
Favs (8-0)
Totals (2-2)

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Some close games out there today. I found 3 that I like and 1 total.
Cubs -150
*I am not sold on the new look Mets nor Estes. They just cant hit and they def wont have any luck against Wood. Look for a long day for the Mets.
TB Devil Rays +130
*Once again I love this game. I am a big believer in Paul Wilson. He is a hot pitcher. Johnson will keep it close for the O's but TB will get the extra run and win it.
Angels +115
*Sele is a good pitcher and Baldwin is not. He had one good outing so he is due to get shelled. I will take Sele on the plus side.
Under 13.5 Houston/Rockies
*When I first saw this game I loved the over but 13.5 runs is alot. I am betting this and praying for some good pitching.

Good luck everyone.

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I am going to drop the Houston/Rockies under as a play. Something is fishy about that line. Plus I once told myself dont bet on many games in CO. So that leaves me with the Cubs, DRays, and Angels.

Good luck everyone!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Well the first losing night had to come eventually. I am using a little reverse psychology with the Angels as they are absolutely getting waxed right now. My big play of the night won with Paul Wilson staying hot. Here is the record.

Record OVERALL (15-7)
Dogs (5-4)
Favs (8-1)
Totals (2-2)