Tuesday Selections

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
I just found out that my cable company (WideOpenWest) is NOT offering ESPN Full Court this year. I'm tempted to switch to Adelphia but WOW has better cable modem speeds and more HighDef channels so I'm screwed either way. Sorry, I'm pissed off and needed to vent cause the wife couldn't care less...

5-6-1 YTD Sides
0-1 Totals

W Car -4' - The Catamounts have played tough against Marquette but couldn't get it going against a lesser Penn State squad. Look for them to "rebound" back as they should have a height advantage at every postion over the Gamecocks.

SCarSt +3 - The Bulldogs should win outright here. If the Nit Lions have a defensive brain cramp as they did in the second half of the Ill State game, look for Zimmerman to make them pay.

Ole Miss -1 - Boy does this line smell bad. I know that the Rebels forgot to come out of the lockerroom at halftime last night. But a pickem game against the projected basement team of the MVC??? Got to think the Rebels play for a little pride today and win this one going away. I think I would feel better about this game if the line were 5 or 6.

Niagara +10 - Gomes vs Mendez - Look for the Purple Eagles to keep this one close. Two teams that define "supporting cast" as each team goes through its own star. Cruz and Brooks for Niagara will make a difference in this game. Gomes has only MCGrath returning as a starter. Look for a close fought game with Gomes putting the Friars on his back for the win but not the cover.

Iona +11' - The Bluejays were more impressive with their opening game win but it was Alcorn St at home. Iona return all 5 starters from late last year but more importantly do not return De Shaun Williams. Look for the Gaels' to take it to the Bluejays on their home court and cover the double digit number.

-----------

Totals

Over 141' Penn/Quinnipiac - I think my 3-year old could put up double digits against the Bobcats. Because Penn plays in the Ivy League, their scoring defense looks better than what it is. Penn should get into the 80s and Quinnipiac has enough guys that can put it in to push this game over the total.

GL to ALL