Tuesday Total

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
I don't read many posts... only if the title interests me. So if some of the info is redundant then I apologize.

Tonight I am taking the UNDER in the Air Force/N.Illinois game, got it at 127. N. Ill's leading scorer Paradise will not play as he underwent surgery for a broken nose. AF is a low scoring squad, especially OTR. GL! I always look for Half time plays and will post if I see anything.

Willow

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
welcome to the forum

good stuff here.

failed to see this ..

then checked N. Ill. web page..

thanks for the heads up
did find this in a write..

"Ryan Paradise remains the only double-digit scorer on the roster for the Huskies with his 10.7 ppg, shooting a horrific 32.4 percent from the field."

yikes.....and this...

The squad is putting up just 65.4 ppg, shooting 39.7 percent from the field and a dismal 25.2 percent beyond the arc. By comparison, the Huskies defense has been allowing 80.7 ppg on 50.5 percent from the floor and a hefty 42 percent out on the perimeter.

good luck......

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
welcome to the forum

good stuff here.

failed to see this ..

then checked N. Ill. web page..

thanks for the heads up
did find this in a write..

"Ryan Paradise remains the only double-digit scorer on the roster for the Huskies with his 10.7 ppg, shooting a horrific 32.4 percent from the field."

yikes.....and this...

The squad is putting up just 65.4 ppg, shooting 39.7 percent from the field and a dismal 25.2 percent beyond the arc. By comparison, the Huskies defense has been allowing 80.7 ppg on 50.5 percent from the floor and a hefty 42 percent out on the perimeter.

good luck......

Old School,

I think that AF's very deliberate style of play is almost an equal factor. They use the clock and play old time hoops... pick & roll etc.... Lull you to sleep. When they get ahead then N.Ill lack of O will complete the deal. GL!

Willow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
love watching AF..

my concern is if they hit that torrid 3 ball at a high % and blow this N.Ill team out of the gym.

that slow and easy kill they have been known to do..

on the flip side N. Ill. probably going to get around42- 47 shots from the field..appox 15 FT's
[close prox. to what AF allows w/their style]

as horrible as they have shot so far this young season.

shooting 39.7 percent from the field and a dismal 25.2 percent beyond the arc.

####'s some times the drive me :scared

in short N.Ill. could end up at 50-52 and under looks real good..

still at 126...may take the under jumper yet

best of luck..