Tuesday WNBA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jay Trotter

Forum Member
Dec 29, 2000
last day of regular season

Charlotte -4.5 will get homecourt advantage over Washington with a win, and homecourt will mean something here as these two will likely meet in the first round.

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
Im going to take Washington here. I was really impressed how they looked last time out. Also really like Indiana. They can sneak into the playoffs with a win here against a truly dreadful Rocker squad.

Plays:
Washington +5
Indiana -4

RE: Seattle +7 - My guess is since they have clinched the playoffs and cant do anything to improve their standing, they will probably rest many players. Will have to check this further. Seattle has also lost once to Sac. Sac is out of the playoffs. Hmmmm....

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
It should be higher

It should be higher

Multiple reasons for a Sacramento blowout win.

They have huge motivation. They have the player with breast cancer who is actually very good coming back to play tonight. Seattle ran up the score in the last game using the full court press after the game was decided. Seattle has clinched and has nothing to play for. And on top of all that Sacramento is the better team. They were missing their two best players a good portion of the year but since getting back I believe they are like 10-2. Most players and coaches agree right now Sacramento is the 2nd best team in the league.

The line is -7 for good reason. I believe they will blow them out and get revenge for the last game. I am playing the moneyline however which should give everyone out there reading this an easy win laying -7. Nearly everytime I do that it is a given they will cover the spread.

Tom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg