Tuesday

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Buffalo PICK +170
UNDER 6.5 -130
S/T Parlay Sabres +? +125 / UNDER 6.5 -130 (+300) small extra amount

Okay.. Buffalo is playing a 2nd roadie in 24 hours.. They won last night, which gives a slight advantage for the home team.. But please.. Please!! What kind of lines do we have here? Am I missing something? Closing your eyes at the first 4 Sabres home games, Buffalo is 18-14-2 on the road this season. On the other side, the Penguins have been struggling at home lately as they registered only 1 win in their last 4 in Pittsburgh. +170?? Any time. Alexei Kovalev (42-46-88 in 74 games) being suspended sure won't help the Pens here.

As for the UNDER, well ok, you have the high-scoring Penguins playing in their arena here, but once again you have to mention Kovalev's suspension. And have you ever seen a total posted at 6.5 in any Sabres games in the last few years? Now what the hell is that?? At 6.5, the Sabres are 8-30 O/U on the road this season, while the Pens are 16-21, 9-11 since Mario's return. Mario all you want, for the 3rd time, Kovalev is not playing tonight and this can mean as much as 1 goal less for the Pens. This is completely ridiculous. Or maybe it's about the poor Pittsburgh goaltending, well then, let's go back to the beginning of this write-up and let's bet on Buffalo.

S/T Parlay Devils -1.5 -105 / OVER 6.0 EVEN (+290)

Quick not here: I do not suggest to bet straight on New Jersey, nor do I suggest to bet straight on the OVER. Here it's important to note that 9 of the 10 games won by New Jersey on the road this season with a total of 6 or going OVER 6 were won by 2+ goals. Also note that among the 14 NJ road games that were won by 2+ goals, 6 went OVER 6 and 3 = 6 flat. This is some sort of "Double-If Bet" with ACTION if the total pushes, and looking at those numbers, that's what I want. Action if total pushes.

Blue Jackets +? +135
No time to comment

Kings PICK +140
No time to comment

Good luck tonight

Dimmu

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2001
Agree 100% katts...Buffalo looks good (see my post on the subject) Thanks for the parlay idea, that's some great info there...think i'll try iy out
smile.gif

Interesting to note the line on the buf/pit game is now 6.5 u50!

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Less than 20 shots by both teams.. At least we brought back the "easy" under, allthough it looked pretty scary when there was still 59 min left on the clock.

Bet on MyBookie