Tuesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
17-9 y-t-d

Probably going to make a lot of plays tonight- starting capping tonight's games yesterday-

playing these so far-

NJ PK -110
Wash - 1/2 -110
Pitt -1/2 -110

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Good luck tonight, Chenker.

Big card today. I like these tonight:

COL/CAR Ov 5.5 (+105) 1 to win 1.05
Two goalies with a combined 85% save percentage. I don?t think COL will have trouble scoring as they are scoring on over 10% of their shots. Will need some help from CAR who has scored over 2 goals in only 1 of their last 6, but I think they can get at least 2 on Aebischer. COL has the added incentive of not wanting to drop below .500 and are coming off tough loss at CHI.

WASH -.5 (-125) 1.25 to win 1
I normally don?t like playing on my team, but I think this is a very strong play. Coming off that stomping they took at PHI, I expect a much more disciplined, physical game from WASH. Ollie has been strong vs. TB, and so have WASH in general. Johansson back on ice really helps this D, and even a 75% Jags is still a huge threat. A lot of folks are on this one tonight, which scares me, but I think they are on them for good reason.

TOR -.5 (-130) 1.30 to win 1
TOR gets Domi back, which may provide a bit of a lift and some D. They are also at home so I like that. Cujo has struggled lately, but I think he will do well tonight at home despite BOS putting up lots of shots lately. Aside from the NASH game (which they eeked out) BOS has really struggled to win on the road, and supposedly Bill Guerin may not be 100 percent.

WASH/TB Un 5.5 (+100) Small .5 to win .5
This team has won with defense and goaltending the past few years, and I don?t think Wilson wants to abandon that just because Jagr is here. The comments from the team and Wilson seem to suggest that defense was the focus of practice yesterday and I think it will be for them tonight. Two good goalies in net. This is more a play based on how the team often responds after getting their asses handed to them defensively.

On the year 22-10-3 +5.66 Units. Good luck everyone.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
thanks Sports Junkie- good luck to you also-

adding Columbus +140 PK

was leaning this way and saw TV and IE on this so I had to play it.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
way too many plays but I like three more and this is it for the night- I don't usually play this many but let's see how it goes-

adding....

Chicago - 1/2 -110
Buffalo PK -130
Vancouver - 1/2 -120

9 plays on the day- I will be happy with 6-3

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
nice night for many of us tonight.... let's keep it going... once again kudos to Time to Make $, JT Sneaks, and Sports Junkie, Rakman, Sam, Anders, Iowa Hawk (welcome)- sorry if i missed anyone

6-3 on the night

23-12 y-t-d

till Wednesday......

[This message has been edited by Chenker (edited 10-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chenker (edited 10-24-2001).]

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Great job... and nice writeups SPORTS JUNKIE!

Next time, say you'll be happy with 7-2 or 8-1!!
biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie