Tuesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
44-33 (+2.7 units)

Capped Tuesday's games tonight and I have came up with two so far.

Boston - 1/2 -140

Edm PK -140

write ups to follow on Tuesday. Might add a total or two. good luck....

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding....

Wash - 1/2 +140- call me crazy, but Washington has to beat someone good one of these nights and I am taking a shot here....

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
probably should not do this but I am going to add the following- playing a total of eight plays tonight- looking to go at least 6-2....

Pitt + 1 1/2 -140
Colu + 1 1/2 -140
ATl + 1/2 +145
Nash PK +100
Chic PK +100

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Passed Sunday and Monday, and you guys probably know I hate days with a bunch of games on the slate so even today is tough for me. Lots of big lines and not much jumps out at me. Also lots of 5 goal O/U.

I am getting the feet wet after the light weekend with one small play:

WASH/OTT Ov 5 (+100) .5 to win .5
WASH over the last 5 games and overall is averaging close to 30 shots per game, but just can't get them to go in. They had some offensive output from some guys last week that need to get back on track and Jagr will be in tonight. They are also allowing over 2.5 goals a game. In addition, they have one of the better PP in the Eastern Conference, especially at home, and have struggled on the PK. I think that bodes well for the over. Oh, and with all the lineup changes due to injury WASH defense should not be very strong tonight. Witt is a scratch as well as Klee, and Johannson is out for the year. It could be a long night for Kolzig the way he has been playing (except vs. ATL) as much as that pains me to say it. OTT averages over 3 goals per game and puts up a bunch of shots on goal too. They are averaging 4 goals per game on the road and 2.75 goals against. Lots of mind numbing stats, I know, but I think things suggest an over here. They also have been very poor on the PK away from home. Finally, I like that it is only Ov 5 with EVEN money. Hoping this is not a 3-2 game. We?ll see. This is the first game I have not attended at home this year.

Good luck everyone. On the year 41-22-3 +10.73 Units.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Sports Junkie-

Good to see you back, I played everything small today- each to win a 1/2 unit except for the Bruins which I played to win two units.

Actually the Over in the Caps/Ott game came up as my top over play within my system. The only other over play that was generated was the Chicago/Vancouver over. Still not ready to play the totals for real but I like your over tonight.

Good luck tonight

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
Sports Junkie:
Do you have any other plays that I can win in the first period? Thanks for the winner and for all your hard work and congrats! Chenker do you think you could start posting those totals? Thanks and good luck tonight. I also have Car U 5.5, Buf O 5 and Edm O 4.5.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding 1 more-

over 5 1/2 Vanc/Chic +105

started the night pretty well outside of ATL and Washington- Let's go 7-2......

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Ugh! A win is a win, but you guys know I am a Caps fan and that was painful to watch. I figured Kolzig would not get much help, but that was ridiculous and he was pathetic. The team they are forced to put on the ice right now is VERY young and inexperienced. This team sorely misses Johannson and Konowalchuk, and Jagr being out there dinged seems to be more harm than help. Thankfully Klee and Witt are not long term injuries.

What really throws a wrench in things is I rely pretty heavily on goals for/against stats when capping totals, and this game throws both teams stats way out of whack.

I'll take the $$, but that showing hurt as a Caps fan.

Bet on MyBookie